Real Names?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

toast

'toast' is tom robey's rugby nickname that he has long since ceased trying to shake. im the one that asks you all those questions... im in north seattle

t

Playa is: Luis Leon in Palm Beach, FL and North Caldwel, NJ

Please dont call Immigraion on me. :shock:

How we doin?

Luis

Hey Stang69 Jeff Belcher isn't so bad. Try this one on my name is Karen Horning or Fly n Reef, no kidding. Now tell me one I haven't heard.

As of this moment I'm the 150th person to join this forum; my real name is Dwaine Felch. This club started back in 1996 and I was a charter member; been out of the club for years but not the hobby so I'm looking forward to meeting all of you.

dnjan is Don Janssen, and I live close to the U-district (in Seattle). I'm the guy with the handlebar moustache.

PSAS handle = Reefcentral handle = Reefland handle = Elmo18

My real name is Ilham.

- Elmo :)

Macbeth417 is my nick on Adamszoological, African Cichlid Resource, Cichlid-Forum, FishProfiles, Fishgeeks, ReefCentral, Fishaddicts, PSAS, and GSAS when I forget my real name.

Im currently in GreenLake (well not the lake itself, that thing's a mess)

Side Note:
Who do I contact about becomeing a dues paying member of PSAS?

Re: real names

OnTheReef = Eric Flynn, San Francisco transplant, diver and new to the hobby of reefkeeping. I learn so much here, keep up the good work!

Who's WHO?! Great idea.

Jesshimom is Colleen Frombach, living in lovely Lynnwood and is mom to Jesse and Shilo. Get it? Jesshimom? No it isn't Jess Hi which nearly brought tears to the darling Shilo, the drama princess.

Hey this is a fun one...........Cliff Morikawa is my real name.
I was given the nickname Maui in the Air Force back in 1981.
I was born and raised in Honolulu Hawaii and moved to Idaho in the 70's with my mom because of divorce. My dad and his side of the family still live there.

I guess I might as well chime in :)

Another recent SF Bay Area transplant here. Real name is Danh Nguyen (AKA Don). Always looking for new ways to Destroy It Yourself

CWBY416 = Randy Morris

how did I get the SN you ask?

It involves a 40 square mile family ranch in AZ and I help out at, when ever I get a chace to! I love just riding through the mesquete and rounding the cattle up!!

Back