reealy need help and advise?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

tamarindthai

He is use to be a good friend really need the chiller to cool down his tank past summer //too hot in yakima,,so i sold my used chiiler 1/2 hp CS to him for less than half from what i pay for BN,he pick it up from my place june 2011,i said take it pay meee later and we both agree the with the price,,them he is confirmed he still want the chiller after 5 months later that ,,,when i start to ask for him to send me a payment last week,,he said he will then,,

this what he email it to me ,,i do not want chiller anymore,,if you want it back come and get it in YAKIMA../// what a guy!!!

i really need advice and ideal or any help i can get what i should do..

Last edited:
next time you sell something "half now half later" make a purchase and sale agreement and have both parties sign. i would probably see if the guy can meet you halfway so you can get it back? anyway hope this helps

If I lived in yakima I'd be happy to go collect... unfortunately I'm in seattle.

Too bad to hear this. Sucks when you are trying to be generous and accommodating to the community and you end up getting abused >.<

The Barrier Reef Sale is coming up soon. Maybe someone who is coming to BRA from spokane could pick it up on the way or something.

Sorry to hear about this :(

rob

next time you sell something "half now half later" make a purchase and sale agreement and have both parties sign. i would probably see if the guy can meet you halfway so you can get it back? anyway hope this helps
thank you for your the future advise,,but he was a nice guy so i trusted him without half now and another half later,,but we live in gate community with a lot of camera??no i do not want to go on that route yet,he also borrow a lot of reef stuffs from us need to be return to,,he is use to visiting me almost every other week from yakima when i still have the tank and coral and he goes home with handfull of hiend sps almost free some of them free,now i don't have what he want anymore???? and a lot of reefs stuff he borrowed from us,,need to be return too ,,is that suck??

Last edited:
If I lived in yakima I'd be happy to go collect... unfortunately I'm in seattle.

Too bad to hear this. Sucks when you are trying to be generous and accommodating to the community and you end up getting abused >.<

The Barrier Reef Sale is coming up soon. Maybe someone who is coming to BRA from spokane could pick it up on the way or something.

Sorry to hear about this :(

rob
thank you for your advised,,,yes try to help and get screw when he does not need anymore.

Spokane reefers: are you commingling to the sale in Seattle,,could you help me out pick up my chiller in Yakima ,i got his address,,try to call him to schedule the pick up ,,no answer,,no reply....i willing to pay for gas and your inconvenience,,just need my chiller back when he did not want out anymore(yeah winter who's need chiller,,what a guy)

BTW chiller is still under my name when i bought it brand new.

Sorry, to hear about you being taken advantage of like that. I would not give up on contacting him. I would be calling everyday. Dont let up until you have everything back. And he has the nerve to tell you to come get it. He should be bringing it back to you if he doesnt want it. He can ship it back at his expense. He should be returning everything he borrowed from you. I'm sorry, but when someone behaves like that, it just really irritates me. Its just WRONG!

So sorry to hear about this Dang. Some people just suck!!! If it were me I would be standing on his door step pounding on the front door. I've had to do that once before when I bought something from someone on Craigslist and got it home and it didn't work. They said they would replace it when I first called but would never return my call to meet them after that. So I just showed up at their house and started knocking loud. They have a really hard time saying NO when you are standing right in front of them. Granted my situation was more local than having to go to Yakima but I'm sure I would still do it. If they still didn't return it I would go to the local police station in Yakima and ask for help.

Sorry, to hear about you being taken advantage of like that. I would not give up on contacting him. I would be calling everyday. Dont let up until you have everything back. And he has the nerve to tell you to come get it. He should be bringing it back to you if he doesnt want it. He can ship it back at his expense. He should be returning everything he borrowed from you. I'm sorry, but when someone behaves like that, it just really irritates me. Its just WRONG!

thank you for the advise,,yes i just send email ,,still no repines,,
no ,i just can;t believe myself either ,,about he is turning bad like this,,
i got another things want to tell to you guy,,,i hate myself to do ing this,,
here is it

when i took my system down Oum want to set up 40brd in the house,,so he is agree to build the stand hood completed for the trade of my corals,,this is what he got from me for free and some of he want i have to buy my own corals back ,,just to give them to him,,list of coral i gave to him for trade building the hood and stand from him,,all i got is the stand with out any doors or panel all side ,,look like a work bench no door no siding at all and had been 6 months,,still no promising and future for him to get it done,,just excuse said no time no time and no time,,this is the truer story i got from him,,aware to the god,,help me god..
this is the list of coral and fish i gave them to him,,,,,for trade
fisg :
5-6 " gold spot rabbit fish
5" red sea purple tang
4' pepermint hog fish
3" manurious wreasse
5-6 " of chevron tang
4" of kole tang
those fish cost me more than $600.00 when i got them small and they are big fish,,ok i happy that they found a good home,,but
he is requesting to get the pair of bellis angle male and female ,sunburst antias from me,,,no way,,i am glad i did not give to him

here is the list of corals
Puple monter 1 1/2 " frag
Ice fire Echenata three
Romell's water mellon
Pink lemonade tyree
Aussie green slimmer
green monter
Fire engine tyree ,,,big piece
pink caddilac
povona orange big piece
Becker tort tyree
tamarind tort
oregon tort
bali purple bonsai
solomon island chip acro
and more,,,,,, more,,,,
don't you thin is corals and fishes had enough valve for trade building hood and stand for 40BRD,,,

i am so sad just to type this lists up that i gave to him for just for trade,,,you people think i am bad ,,i don think i an not so bad at all
sorry i keep on rubbling long enough and feel little better after vent this out.

all of this is true nothing but it is the true,,help me out guy i 'd feel this bad before in my life.

so i am so suffering from what i get screw big time
thank you for reading

So sorry to hear about this Dang. Some people just suck!!! If it were me I would be standing on his door step pounding on the front door. I've had to do that once before when I bought something from someone on Craigslist and got it home and it didn't work. They said they would replace it when I first called but would never return my call to meet them after that. So I just showed up at their house and started knocking loud. They have a really hard time saying NO when you are standing right in front of them. Granted my situation was more local than having to go to Yakima but I'm sure I would still do it. If they still didn't return it I would go to the local police station in Yakima and ask for help.

ah ha that that great advise,,i like it,,thank you

Dang I love you and all but we cant really have threads like this on RF. A private sale that goes wrong should be dealt with privately, this is one of many reasons we moved the For sale forums off site. I would suggest to you that you deal with it like you would any other type of deal and get yourself a Lawyer or call the police.

Sorry but I have to close the thread as it is just taking a private sale gone wrong and trying to publicly air it out. I wish you all the best in trying to get it resolved.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back