Reef Aq. Help Wanted Everett, WA area

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

pdonovan

I have a 200 gal. reef aquarium w/ a 300 gal sump in the basement. I've been maintaining corals for 5 years now.

I'm interested in paying an accomplished reef person to work with me on a weekly ? basis to further improve my tank so that it becomes a real solid display tank that I can be very proud of this year.

My water quality regularly tests very well, my equipment (lighting, water flow, tank size, etc.) seem to be excellent
but it would be a lie to say that most corals flourish in my tank.

If you have corals for sale in the North Seattle area and / or you're interested in working w/ me I'd very much appreciate it!

Best regards,
Paul

Sorry I can't help you Paul because I am on the other end of the globe, but just wanted to welcome you to the forum. I hope and trust that you enjoy your time here:)

well, went to pauls to consult him on his tank, very nice system! like many of us, the tank is about 80% of the way there and it just needs a little push in the right direction, and a little cash thrown at it:) a little rock cooking, fish removing, aquascaping and this tank is gonna be one of the best!
he has 3 (yes 3) asm g-3's on the tank, 2 closed loops powered by sequence/ dolphin external pumps, 4 250w m.h.'s, and a canopy with wires and pullies to crank it up to the celing, and all filtration remoted to the basement. a very fun system to work on!!
with his permission, i'll take some pics and keep you guys posted on the great plans and changes were going to incorporate:)

Back