reef book

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Welcome to Reef Frontiers!!!

I really like the Conscientious Marine Aqauarist by Bob Fenner, Aquarium Corals by Eric Borneman, Reef Invertebrates by Anthony Calfo and Bob Fenner. For a more advanced book, I like JEN Veron's Corals of the world series.

Are you interested in books that will help get you started or books to supplement some you already have?

What about Mojo's new book. Trade you my kidney for your reef tank. Or my new book, Why is the electric bill more than a car payment? Or maybe Charlies new book, We were going to eat this week but I got a Purple Monti Cap. instead. including chapters on how to stretch a bag of dog food so you can buy salt for the tank.
O.K. seriously. LOL Nikki is right on with the books she recommened. I also enjoy Axelrods Corals for the mini reef aquarium. Low info Lots of pictures. I have them all except the New Marine Aquarium. I bought it on ebay last night for 5$ Ebay is a great place to get books. Most of them never read. If you are new to it. Try buy, home and garden, pets, fish and there you are.
Ok one more Dons new book. Reef Tanks, Hobby? Obbsession? Addiction?
I'm Steve and I'm a reefaholic

May I add Tullock’s book: Natural Reef Aquariums: Simplified Approaches to Creating Living Saltwater Microcosms.

I own this book and found to be as an enjoyable as Fenner’s book.

Back