Reef Frontiers is Back Alive

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

MtnDewMan

RF Premium Member
Well folks, I think I managed to get this thing back alive from ground zero.

I am so sorry it has been a couple of days. The main hangup was actually the hosting company getting the server back online.

I am sure there will be glitches, but let's hope not too many!!!

i can believe how how many times i went back and check.... this only means im hooked and cannot live without RF...ha ha ha ha ha... its back, and im alive again... i need withdrawal therapy... this is too much... aaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!!..

Kidding aside.
Im very happy that RF is back...

Me too.

and Cesar I've been hooked for several years; I have a therapist name if you want one.

LOL..

Kirk

I must've checked 15 times throughout the last coupe days.

When I logged on earlier it was only like 5 members online now there's 98 members!!! I think a lot of people were hitting refresh throughout the day :lol:

AWESOME !!! WE'RE BACK !! :D .
i'm so so so so glad we're back :D ...for a moment i thought i wasn't gonna get my fix for tonight :lol: :D

Thanks Chuck for sticking with this and getting Reef Frontiers back up and running.

It's amazing how out-of-contact one can feel when Reef Frontiers isn't up and running. Sure glad we're back!

Vicki

Chuck already mentioned this earlier that they will do a server maintenance and will be down for 2 days more or less. Thank goodness that it did not took 2 days....

Kirk, I will be needing that shrink... will pm you... lol

Thank you

Thank you for the update Chuck! We appreciate it! Hope your corals go 4 inches overnight!:D

take care!

Salsaking

Back