Reef Frontiers Signature Banners

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Very nice, if you make it similar in size to those in the first post here I will include it as well. I like to have smaller ones as "officially" sanctioned sig banners so to speak :)

Was trying to edit when you were posting and I errored out when adding the smaller size one. :)
Anyways hope this is good.

nice dood~!!!.
you gotta help me ... please.
i don't know if you got my pm but i'm trying to figure out how to change files from Microsoft Office word2007 to jpeg, do you knwo by any chance?

Also how did you do the erasing thingy on Nikki's signature? !!!.... please i'm dying to know :D ... i know in word you get like different edges for the picture but i don't have the erasing one like Nikkis :p....did you buy a program with banner files or how did you create it? ..... please please... me wants to know !! :D

Would not know about MS word and jpegs.
I use adobe Photoshop CS2.
I create each banner with PS CS2 with my own photos.
A graphics program is something you may want to look into for things like this.
Nikki's banner has several levels that were flattened for the effect.:D

Would not know about MS word and jpegs.
I use adobe Photoshop CS2.
I create each banner with PS CS2 with my own photos.
A graphics program is something you may want to look into for things like this.
Nikki's banner has several levels that were flattened for the effect.

ohhh no wonder i couldn't find it anywhere :p:D .

as you can see .... some of us are trying to make kewl banners like the ones you make :rolleyes::D.

http://www.reeffrontiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26378

I can try... but ask Nikki how long it took me to get her's made :oops:

ROFL! :lol: ....long enough that I forgot about it.....but hey, that's not saying much....I can't remember where I put my purse most of the time, and don't get me started on where the keys are :D

I appreciate the banner alot no matter how long it took....everytime I post I enjoy it, so Thanks again! I love it!!!

BTW - I like the RF new banner addition

See the link SB lover put up as I posted there

thanks dood :) .

ROFL! ....long enough that I forgot about it.....but hey, that's not saying much....I can't remember where I put my purse most of the time, and don't get me started on where the keys are

I appreciate the banner alot no matter how long it took....everytime I post I enjoy it, so Thanks again! I love it!!!

BTW - I like the RF new banner addition

lol !! you're not alone girl.... dam keys !! :p.

yeah i definetly enjoy Nikki's banner too :D .

RFsig2007small2.jpg

OK here is the small small one

http://www.reeffrontiers.com/photos_members/data/500/RFsig2007small2.jpg

I can do beeter when I get a batter camer or with someones own pic of there tank!
Just PM me and Ill Photoshop them any way you like I can do just about anything!

Under news, there are three banners you can copy and paste to add to your signature on e-mail or to your myspace page ext. promoting "you're my life' :-

I put two on my e-mail :-

I messed around with our new home screen banner and made a small signature banner to the top of post 1 for those who would like to use it. :)

The Harlequin shrimp one is great! Hope I can get it to work.

Welcome to RF!! :welcome: I think you will need a few posts first to have a signature (security measure to protect against spammers). Once you've met the criteria I'm sure the signature will work fine. Good luck and hope you enjoy it here. :)

Back