Reef Keeping????

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
Soooo what all this hype about keeping reefs??? you folks nuts or something???

Mike

MIKE!!!

Long time guy! Nice seeing you post here again!!!

Hopefully, things have progress where we here at Reef Frontiers will again have the benifit of your input time and again guy!

Welcome Back!!!

Charlie yo still look like a dog!!!

Hey Ed good to hear ya again. Hopefully I can scrape enough of a life together to be here much more.

Mike

Welcome Back! Welcome Back!! & Welcome Back!!!!

It's great to see you back on the board. You've been sorely missed!

Susie :D

Mike old buddy, you gonna drag my butt back into this again? Thanks alot! I'll get you back for this. Nice to hear from you again. I'll be lurking for a bit before being totally antagonistic! Just kidding, no I won't, you're still a PITA that I luv to argue (ahem, I mean "debate") with. Cya

ding dong the witch is dead.......i mean, hey!! what's up mikey!!!
mkay, now you are back on the radar, we want updated tank pics!!
and swing by barrier reef some weekend, i work fri, sat, sun.
im sure i can find a frag of something you want...:)

welcome back old timer, good to see you around again;)

Ahhh it may be old but its still....... lol

Nothing on the tank folks I basically moved all the corals out about 8 months ago when things starterd getting crasy around here. Still got the clams, fish and anenomes though.

Mike

yahoooooo!!! welcome back Mike,,,i was by your place a few times,,almost stop by at one time just to see how are you doing,,,great to see you back on the board again,,more and more :)

Ahhh it may be old but its still....... lol

Nothing on the tank folks I basically moved all the corals out about 8 months ago when things starterd getting crasy around here. Still got the clams, fish and anenomes though.

Mike

good sign,,,still have tank running,,,won't take long to get back on again,,mojo reef

Back