Reef Mystique = great

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Out of curiousity.. why have you purchased more at Barrier Reef? better prices? had the corals you were looking for? any reason in particular?

Probably just because I think it's easier for me to go to Renton than it is up to Everett....
(I KNOW it's easier to convince my wife to go to Renton--if she can drag me through IKEA first, then I can drag her to another fish-store... ;-)

Like I said, when I went to ReefMystique--it didn't feel "like a store"...
(and this may sound weird) but Will's tanks looked so good I didn't want to take anything out of them!

That being said, I gotta get back up to ReefMystique after the next paycheck!;)

I am thankfull for the new opportunities :)
Will is still slowly working on his store. ( it's on my way home ) and told me of plans to expand the tank base to get more corals in time :)
And Barrier reef has nice mini lumenarc's for decent prices ( I plan on getting one in a few months time) I havent seen it as much because it's the opposit drive for me . But I plan on going there from time to time to see there progress as the last visit they had a large tank just sort of sitting as if it were waiting for a water test ( had water in it) and hac pvc all over But they had what I desperately needed ( New calcium reactor media) and were very helpfull :)

I think both stores will improve over time with there displays and there stock and hopefully they will both have sucessfull grow out tanks wich will be good for everyone.But this takes time so I am thankfull for what looks to be a great surge of new stores I wish them both the best it's a hard buisness .

:)

Paul

What do you like about Barrier Reef? I haven't been there but I've been to Reef Mystique and liked it a lot.

for me... everything looks more more clean ( sorry :p), the prices are good or at least i didn't feel bad spending money there :lol:, i like how quick they respond to my pms :D:p .
Overall i like what they're doing with the store.
I also like that they have some stuff that other fish stores don't have :D or at least i don't think they have.
Clamu (the baby clam :D) is so cute that it for sure makes you go aaahhh or i'm sure any woman would go aahh :D.

The time i went to check Reef Mystique, the store to me look ok and the fish tank they have in there is huge but to me it was like nothing wwwouu (i've seen better :p) , when i asked for something they didn't even know what i was talking about ... but that's another story :p .

i hope that both keep having good sales so they can stay open for a long long long time because i really like seeing more fish stores than (at least for me since i have to drag the husband and kids :D) SWC and Blue Sierra .

stopped by today on my day off from school=) very impressive tanks! it was nice meeting you will

Back