Reef Mystique- Now open Lake Stevens

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

8mycash

They are open, Huge Selection on LPS and Fish. SPS system is still being set up. Nice store. Nice 400 gallon reef display tank. I cannot believe my luck 20 minutes from my house a reef store, I could not be happier, my wife on the other hand is not as happy as me:D

425-335-3247
430 91st Ave Ne
Lake Stevens WA

I just stopped in today and I love the place. Finally somewhere closer and just from talking to the guy and his attitude about everything I think it will be an awesome store that will put up huge competition to the others. The owner, Wil was extremely nice and helpful. He hooked me up with a few scoops of sand from his tanks for seeding my new tank which was a blessing. Also he said that he is offering free RO water with a tds of .002. I think I will be putting my new ro/di unit to rest for the winter while the water is cold and will support this new store. Looking forward to seeing how the store will look when its all completed as he told me about his plans and sound great. Check out the store guys!!

Will took his time and set up a very nice store. I like the "feel" of it, just walking in, it seems like it should be a fish store. I also think he picked a very good location. It is pretty easy to get to from I-5 and I think it is worth the trip to check him out.

I called last night and they are open til 6 Monday - Saturday and 12-5 on Sunday. I think I might try to make a trip out there this weekend to check it out.

I will probably be stopping back by this evening. I'm glad that Wil is going to be open on Sundays because the only other place in the area used to be closed on Sundays.

I checked out the store today. It is the real deal. An actual reef store in my area. Reminds me a lot of The Shark Reef. Now I only have to drive 5 minutes instead of an hour plus a ferry ride. I know I moved to Lake Stevens for a reason. Wil looks like he is having way too much fun. It is going to be fun watching him put the finishing touching on the his 400 gallon walk around display (personal) tank. Life is good.

We were just out there as well. I talked to Wil and he is sponsoring the PSAS. So everyone get out there and support our newest sponsor!

Shilo is making new membership packets that will be available at Reef Mystique as well as a couple other sponsors; so a new option for new members is available!

Don't forget to flash your PSAS card for your discount!

Colleen

Yeah, I'm glad Will is off to a good start. He put a lot of planning into the whole package. He should be a sponsor here on RF very soon (I've been poking him in the ribs for months about that..:p .. he wants to get his web-site up and finish a couple hundred projects first)

Reminds me a lot of The Shark Reef.
but he doesn't have to chase damsels across an eight foot tank! :lol:

Will's rock tank was one of the origional ones built by Eric at the Shark Reef.

I stopped by and visited with Wil this afternoon, Great looking tanks and plans for more soon.

Wil is very knowledgable and willing to stop and share his time even though he's in the middle of setting up his shop.

I'll be back...

This is starting to sound like a "reef mystique" band wagon, but I too went to visit the new store. I have to say, I was delightfully suprised at the quality for a new store.

I saw some fish that i've never seen in 8 yrs of doing this- some really sweet blennies, and some cool tangs, and others I don't even know what they were.

I also saw some inverts I've never seen in 8 yrs of doing this either - something called basket starfish- coolest things EVER!!!!!!

Wil and Sandy seem very nice and knowledgable and passionate about that hobby too, so anyway, long story short, glad they're here!

Oh.. and I suggested that they should sponsor another raffle! woo hoo! I love raffles! :D :D :D

Ben hi,

Hope this reply makes it's way to you - the answer is yes-yes to the cubes & shrimp. We have 2 @ $10 each - let me know if interested and I'll hold same.

Wil

Back