reef mystique

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Health issues requires sale of “exotic” Saltwater retail business located in Lake Stevens.

anyone got the low-down?

I hope he can sell it to someone that will do the business justice

Terrible news... one of the best stores around. Great guy running it too.

apparently you haven't received any of his "filtered" water....I mean tap water. Took me 8 months to recover from that mess. I was not the only one..by any means. I would think the economy taking a down turn is the cause. A quick check on craigslist shows entire systems being sold..very cheap

They have a tds meter at the store. They tested my source water for me. My water tested around 50 and theirs water around 0.

No Worries

Thanks for all of your kind words (with the exception of ATE my Cash - perfect handle). Yes it is true, I have posted the store for sale and it is motivated by a series of mini-strokes that I have had over the last few months. Nothing earth shaking mind you, but did cause me some concern. Saw the Doc, adjusting to new meds and feeling much better thank you.

That being said, it did seem time to explore my options (raising corals in Belieze could be some fun!). But guys, not quite ready to bail ....... just wanted to see my options and see what the store could bring - but tomorrow morning in comes a new order from Jarkata! Makes it worthwhile and fun!

Thanks so much for all the help from our true friends - you are the best!

Best,
Wil

Thanks for all of your kind words (with the exception of ATE my Cash - perfect handle). Yes it is true, I have posted the store for sale and it is motivated by a series of mini-strokes that I have had over the last few months. Nothing earth shaking mind you, but did cause me some concern. Saw the Doc, adjusting to new meds and feeling much better thank you.

That being said, it did seem time to explore my options (raising corals in Belieze could be some fun!). But guys, not quite ready to bail ....... just wanted to see my options and see what the store could bring - but tomorrow morning in comes a new order from Jarkata! Makes it worthwhile and fun!

Thanks so much for all the help from our true friends - you are the best!

Best,
Wil

WTF, Wil i never posted the previous post. I have not been on here in over a year. I jut got an email stating there was a reply to my post. Wil you and I have had our difference, but I would never wish you any bad luck or poor health. Give me a call sometime and we can sit down for a cup of coffee. If you are eriously intrested in selling I may know someone. I will change my password this second this post is done.

Derek

Back