• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ReefFrontiers Powerbuy!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

UPS International shipping would come out to $18.30, or you could use USPS which I will have a little lower import tax charges for $21.10. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Okay I'll give in :) But I need to have a dummy question answered first.. I am JUST now setting up a Korralin 1502 CA reactor. I am using a CO2 gauge that has an electronic solenoid shut-off. I am told the Korralin reactors dont need to run on a PH controller but I have a solenoid gauge so I'll use it. CAN I just use the gauge without a controller (leave the solenoid unplugged) allowing me to just use a monitor, or is a controller a must?

If anyone has a link to set-up directions for the 1502 let me know because I bought it used...

Unfortunately the powerbuy only attracted 1 or 2 orders. We did go ahead and ship those at the powerbuy price, however this will more than likely be the last powerbuy we offer here.

In the future we might suggest that Reeffrontiers just try and organize their own group buys with us. This would probably spark more interest rather than the vendor trying to find out what everyone wants.

Thanks for the orders that did come through, we appreciate it!

So its over and i cant get one?

That would be cool if the customer could work with you and do a powerbuy themselves!

-Jidz

I thought i was suppose to wait to see if 10 people were goin to do it, otherwise it would of been a lost cause

Unfortunately the powerbuy only attracted 1 or 2 orders. We did go ahead and ship those at the powerbuy price, however this will more than likely be the last powerbuy we offer here.

In the future we might suggest that Reeffrontiers just try and organize their own group buys with us. This would probably spark more interest rather than the vendor trying to find out what everyone wants.

Thanks for the orders that did come through, we appreciate it!

I want to followup on this comment. This was in by no means trying to offend anyone, and I apologize if it was taken that way by any of you. Premium Aquatics wants to help out Reeffrontiers in any way that it can. We thought that for future discounts that we would suggest that a group of members on Reeffrontiers might contact us directly on an item they are interested in purchasing in a larger quantity.

If anyone has any comments or suggestions please feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Jeremy

Thanks Jeremy :)

When I placed the order before, I wasn't prompted to pay then or check out. Do I go thru and place the order again with the link?

Nikki,

If you'd like, just come by when you get time and we can do it then, no need to take the time to do it online for you.

Thanks!
Jeremy

Back