Reeftopia group buy forming

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

reedman

Greetings all,

On the PSAS forums we are forming a Reeftopia group buy for cleanup crews and a few select fish and inverts they carry. If you haven't ordered from these guys before you are missing out. Take a look...their prices can't be beat.

reeftopia.com

If you are interested either post here or (What I would prefer) post in the PSAS thread (link below) what you want and how many of them. We get lot pricing at certain levels, free shipping and also an additional 10% discount when we pass $200 (which I believe we already have). Great opportunity if you want snails, crabs, peppermint shrimp, and other fun things.

PSAS thread

Just a note, this will be a North End order (Southerners are welcome, but the order will arrive in Lynnwood - near Alderwood Mall)

if we can workout something for me (from bremerton) to pickup stuff

I'd like:

4 - A6 Crab, Emerald - 4 or more are $5.00 Each $5.00 $20.00 - Quantity Discount Applied

10 - A37 Shrimp, Peppermint $3.00 $30.00 - Quantity Discount Applied

Total: $50.00

Reeftopia is awesome. We have done several group buys from them in the Kansas City area and they have always been great with extras!!

Oak Harbor here, i am happy to drive down and pick up.

I want:
A27-24.00 Nudibranch Lettuce (4) $24.00
10 - A37 Shrimp, Peppermint $3.00 $30.00 - Quantity Discount Applied
2- A6 Crab, Emerald - 4 or more are $5.00 Each

That's 59 bucks
Let me know what i need to do.

OK, I will post here when we pick a date to order and let everyone know when it is due in. I will expect payment in one of the following ways:

1) cash on pickup
2) paypal in advance

If one of these two is not to your liking PM me and we can talk, but I am going to try to keep the exceptions to a minimum since it is my money on the line by doing this.

whatever you want, i can provide.
when it comes to cash on pickup i work nights or mids (graves), so there may be a chance that things may need to be held in a sump/qt tank for a day.

OK everyone, how does an order next week sound? Do you prefer Tuesday the 6th or Wednesday the 7th delivery?

Post up here with your preference. And please remember I will expect pickup the day they arrive and payment (either paypal in advance or cash on pickup - cash is prefered).

Here's where we sit right now without the 10% off as it doesn't show in the shopping cart):
Reedman $65.74
Trido $62.27
Sojourn $22.00
Soyadrink $29.47
Treehugger $93.45
Herefishyfishy $38.24
gas4544 $18.75
lion-clown $8.00
spllbnd2 $36.40
KrautBurner $40.54
ErikAnderson $68.54
rainydave $23.60

Again, there should be an additional 10% off of what I have quoted here and I will confirm this when the order is placed.

Order is in....should be here Wednesday. I will let everyone know when it arrives, but I will be available from 3:30 until 8 PM that day for pickups.

Here's your bill (10% off is now applied....this is what you owe me ):
Reedman $59.16
Trido $56.04
Sojourn $19.80
Soyadrink $26.52
Treehugger $84.11
Herefishyfishy $34.42
gas4544 $16.88
lion-clown $7.20
spllbnd2 $32.76
KrautBurner $36.49
ErikAnderson $61.69
rainydave $21.24

Again, this now includes the 10% off. This is what you need to be prepared to pay me on Wednesday when you come to pick up.

Thanks,
-Reed

woot! i just got moved to third shift so i will be able to pick this up right on time.

amazing how much money i saved, still trying to figure out the math behind this one.

If it isn't to late I would like some emerald crabs. If krautburner is wiling to spend 4 dollars more i would like 6 and he could get 6 with a lot price of $48 when we buy 12. So it would be $24 each.

Sorry, order is in already. Maybe this will happen again in the future. Doesn't take much to make the free shipping

Good job Reed!

Thanks Reed for organizing this! :) I am sure you made the order list and then holding the animals waiting for pick up. I hope it was a good experience for all. :)

Thanks Reed for organizing this! :) I am sure you made the order list and then holding the animals waiting for pick up. I hope it was a good experience for all. :)
Well, we'll see. Order is due in on Wednesday so hopefully all will go well. As long as people come and pick things up with their payment it will be good. This is the biggest group buy I have put my money on the line for so hopefully everyone will come through. My wife gave me the look :eek: when I mentioned how much I charged to the card. This hobby is nothing but trouble (and good people too).

i cant wait.

will there be any other notification or are you to be expecting us wed night?

no biggy either way for me, i just want to know if i should be there with my cooler or if i should wait for more information.

I will post here on the boards as well as PM people before the delivery (you will need my address and phone # after all).

I have a problem I am in the army and found out that tomorrow I have to go to a shooting range and it will go late not sure when I will be done. If any one could hold my order for me and it would be best if you lived closer to Olympia but any help would be appriciated.
Thanks Tony

Back