ReefTopia Order..Anybody need cleanup crew?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Would anybody be opposed to me putting in the order tomorrow? Figure everybody who has responded will probably be it. Let me know as I would love to get my cleanup crew :D

Well if the roads are bad, I can swing them by. Will give me a chance to check others tanks out. I'm staying home today cause I don't want some of the idiots that are out there driving to hit me. 6+ inches right now and it's still dumping.

I would be willing to get one Spotted Anemone Shrimp. a 10 pack of Nassarius vibex and four Fighting Conches, Small

Yeah all that is on the order except for the shrimp. They are out of stock on those. The order will be here on wednesday and I will try to work things out with all who ordered for pickup.

Theres going to be a big fight, :D

pay-per view only $39.99, plus a small service fee :badgrin:

Okay, really two for the tank and two for the fuge. I here they do a great job stiring up the sand.

lol let me know if they do well, the conch i bought doesn't burrow whatsoever, not sure what kind of conch it is though, i thought they all did

lol let me know if they do well, the conch i bought doesn't burrow whatsoever, not sure what kind of conch it is though, i thought they all did

Well they all lived through there great ordeal. The fights were great anyone that didnt order missed out it was well worth the money :badgrin:

MarineTeng, When the lights go out they do burrow. Then when the lights come on again they come back out and start cleaning. :)

hmm, i'll have to watch my conch and see if he burrows at night, cause i got him to be a sand sifter, hmm i think i'm going to end up with a sea cuke cause my sister really likes them, she finds them quite amusing

Back