Reeftopia???

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

tike

Just thinking that a bunch of us went through some heavy loses with the storm and I now i need to order more snails,crabs. Maybe we can start a group order?? I don't wanna order until after the 1st of the year depending on weather. Just a thought to get it going!

willie

I would probably get some stuff. I did a group order a few weeks ago but didnt get a few things that I still need. Let me know when you plan on doing the order. Oh and make sure there isnt snow/ice/windstorm in the forecast when you order :D Fedex doesnt like to deliver if those are the case lol

Hey Willie,
I'll jump in on a few things if you put the order in. Let me know for sure when you're ready.

Susie :)

Okay group!! :) I am thinking the week of the 7th. Does that jibe with everyone?? I have some room in my sump but I also have a spare 20 to throw stuff in. I live in South Tacoma and can fire off directions in pm's.

I wanna get
24 Turbos $20
24 Blue Leg Medium Hermits $24

If someone from the north end is going to deliver somewhere north of Seattle I would get some stuff, but the thought of driving to Tacoma is too painful for me.

Well the time is getting close!.........Anyone wanna order??? Thinking sometime next week........Anyone????

willie

I will be placing the order on Wednesday the 10th if I don't have any confirmed orders but my own yet. I know Tacoma is a long way to come but maybe some south sounders need some items.

Anybody up north going in on this? I've got some thing I need to order if so. Lets get something together.

Well......due to serious lack of particpants:( i won't be doing an order this week. I will go a different route! Thanks!:)

willie

Back