Who here has the biggest fish? :rolleyes:

Tangs, groupers, angels; you name it lets see em'! :eek:

I want pics! :)

this is going to be a good thread!

all i have to start off with is the trigger in my avatar that is about 8-9"

-augustus

GOOD BAND!! saw them in consert at warp tour 2000

"Sell out, we me tonight, sell out it will be allright!"

I've got a 9" Ringtail Surgeon. I believe he gets up to 16"+ in the aquarium. Will have to get rid of him very soon as he is too big for my tank :( Coolest fish ever.

Probably better with a pic, it's not the greatest as he's a lot more colorful but it should do the trick. Sorry for the dirty tank :oops: Oh, that's my Koran Angel in the background trying to steal the show. He's about 6"
DSCN5869.JPG

was that in the wrong thread

nope. Reel big fish is a band too. :)

did u see the 5000kilo marlin that was caught off queensland

missed it. Was it a black marlin? Was it really 11,000lbs (5.5tons)? That sounds a little large. My friend has a book from 1991 that says the world record for a pacific blue is 1805lbs.

Do Stingrays and Sharks count? I had a stingray that was about 13" long from tail tip to nose. And i use to have a 8" Brown Banded Bamboo shark.

I had a 20" flounder for dinner last week visiting the inlaws in Pittsburgh. Does that count?:D

I had a 20" flounder for dinner last week visiting the inlaws in Pittsburgh. Does that count?

No.

Thanks Gus and Dave. I am very disappointed there is no one here with a fish bigger than 12". :doubt: Not that yours aren't cool, I am very impressed!

Here's my Buddy. He's a Vlamingi Tang. He's at least a foot long; probably more around 15". A good 6" tall too and several inches wide!

Now thats what I'm talking about!!! Nice fish Vicki.

Keep em' comming :)

As per Augustus I am posting one of my "big boys"

Barhead Rabbitfish is my gental giant I saved him from a Local pest store when he was 2" long and very skinny Well as you can see now even though he has only one eye he gets lots to eat.. One of my favorties...Jeff

Also check out MOJO's post on this guy in the fish gallery:

http://www.reeffrontiers.com/photos_fish/showphoto.php?photo=453&cat=517

Meche
yeh it was a new world record i think it was 5000 Kilos it was caught by a 12 year old it was huge i looked all over ninemsn and yahoo7 but couldnt find it it would be on the net sum where

Back