Rescue Holly 911 Another use for Frag tools!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Emerald525

I posted this in my local forum and I thought I would share it here. I was not sure which forum to put it in so I put it in the DIY one. I apologize if I posted in the wrong place. I just thought fellow reefers and dog lovers like me would get a kick out of this!

Okay so I'm cleaning up and find my poor Corgi with the bone stuck in her mouth!:( She looks so pitiful

My wife is ready to jump in the car and go to the vets :shock: but I'm like dude we got an awesome set of fragging tools we can fix this!:|

Restraint is key to avoid injury!

DSC06785ARW.jpg

Holly does not seem confident in our bone removal skills... Or she is wondering why the hell we are wasting time taking pictures!:lol:

DSC06786ARW.jpg

Again restraint is key for the protection of the patient and the surgeon

DSC06788ARW.jpg

One dremel and bonecutter later and operation is a success!

DSC06789ARW.jpg

A very appreciative customer!:D

DSC06790ARW.jpg

Anyone need bone frags?

DSC06791ARW.jpg

Tune in tomorrow when we try our hand at spaying and neutering!:lol:

Good Job! My dogs can break those bones in one bite, don't think I will ever have to worry about that happening.

Good Job! My dogs can break those bones in one bite, don't think I will ever have to worry about that happening.

You must have a much bigger dog.

Hahahaha awwwww that is adorable though. Well done!

She is so food obsessed. The funny thing is the reason I found her that way is I was giving her my leftover vegetables from lunch and she was still trying to eat them with the bone wedged on her lower jaw.:lol:

You must have a much bigger dog.

She is so food obsessed. The funny thing is the reason I found her that way is I was giving her my leftover vegetables from lunch and she was still trying to eat them with the bone wedged on her lower jaw.:lol:

I have very large dogs.

This is Gollum
DSCN2402.jpg

And this is Chef
DSCN2401.jpg

I don't know if it was the right place to post or not but that's got to be the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Also means that maybe my dog is smarter than I give him credit for. Judge for yourself...that's him in my avatar with his head in the ground and tail in the air.

Mike

Last edited:
Yes those are some big dogs faciosity. I have a 100 pound German Shepherd too as well as the Pom/chi in my avatar. I like variety.:) Gollum is a fitting name.

Great picture Mcoomer! Yes Holly is very sweet calm and loving but I affectionately call her my "pea brain" dog :).

Tyree LE bone fragments coming to a forum near you! ;)

Thanks everyone! Just an update. Holly is doing well. Here is a picture about an hour after her ordeal with her friend Juno.
DSC06793ARW.jpg

LOL, yes it's a rare morph!:lol:

I also have some Tyree LE bone frags too! Only 2 will be released at 1000 dollars a frag!:)

Just picked up a dremel today... Will have to keep handy incase of such an emergency with one of my dogs..... :)

Back