Restaurant with a nice tank?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Octupus

Octupus
i heard about a restuarant (Thai i believe) that has a beautiful reef tank and the owner is a reefer here... can someone send me the name... i want to try the menu (that's what i will tell my wife and that's how i will convince her to go for dinner) but in reality i want to check the tank.
Thanks

Octopus,,,Here i am tamarindthai..thanks you guy for help me out,,.
Ilham,,glad to see you on the board again:)stop by more often,we missed you.

i do have the reef tank 125 gals(softy) at the restaurant in woodinville and full blown 240 gals sps tank at home on sammamish plateau.either one of them you want to visit ,,just let me know i will be glad to show you.or you can visit me
www.dangsreef.com for the sps,,i will add more softy on my website soon.:)

Last edited:
There is also Pailin in West Seattle. Pretty amazing tank.
The shots on the website don't do it justice (slides 5,6,11). Food is reasonably priced and really good too. Go check it out!
http://www.pailinthai.com/ -- click on 'Tour' from upper left corner menu to see pics.

Dang's restaurant rocks !! :D .
the food is really really good, plus there's nothing like talking to another fellow reef keeper :D .

I hate to say it...but being in the military and all over the continental US I had reservations at first about viewing this thread. Most of the Thai restaurant I've been to have aquariums...and everytime it has huge Koi (10-20 inchs) in like a 55-80 gal with a whole lot of algae. My friends and I would just shake our heads. I was very nice to actually go to Dang's website and see that tank. What a beautiful piece of work. As we say in the Navy, Bravo Zulu on a job well done.

MMM Irene is the best. They have dishes that you wont see at any other Thai place in the area. I recomment the table next to the tank for best view. Oh yeah and the service is out of this world.:):):D:D

hmmm will have to come check it out sometime I saw the pics it's just amazing and to think good food on top of it I see hubby and I coming for a visit real soon :)

Yeah if we ever come over I will definitely PM you where exactally is it located? Also I see you are in Sammamish too how cool is that but if we stop by the restaurant it would be probably on the weekend.

Dang,

I think they wanted to seee the tank near them-- in your house-- not the one at the resteraunt in woodinville.

And they are the newest PSAS members I know of!

:)

Paul

Haha we wouldn't mind seeing both of them lol. Hey Dang I saw your build on your tank in your house how do you like your Starphire glass? Gary and I if we get another tank (ohhh you know we will lol) but we want a Starphire.

Haha we wouldn't mind seeing both of them lol. Hey Dang I saw your build on your tank in your house how do you like your Starphire glass? Gary and I if we get another tank (ohhh you know we will lol) but we want a Starphire.

so clear,,,you will like it,,starphire tank is the 3rd tank just about ready to cycle,,still month away to be completed yet,,i'm taking my little sweet time here:D,,pretty much put it together by myself,,just can not force to much help from my helper whe she is 6 months old carrying my grandchild,,have to take little easy on her:D

Back