RIP and Happy Surfing!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

It's a Sad Sad day:(. A few minutes ago, I found my favorite fish, all dried up on the carpet. We've had our Six Lined Wrasse, in our 75, for about 3 years. Memorial Services will be held this evening. We'll miss you buddy!!!
2935067140_aceb0609e8_o.jpg

sorry to hear that! I'll have a drink in his memory tonight....as a matter of fact I might be able to take care of about 7-8 fish tonight, any others that need to be toasted :D

Sorry to hear Sid :doubt: I'll never forget the day my arowana jumped out of my freshwater tank. It was a sad day...So sad, I pulled down the freshwater setup and never went back to fresh since.

We have only lost one fish from jumping, we dont have any other that are considered jumpers but im so worried about one of them jumping.....

So with a drill that would only work for about 30 seconds and took four hours to charge needless to say it took me a couple days to finish this POS looking top but i dont have sleepless nights any more!

Dirty light sorry, i made a mess this morning.

Sorry about you six line! We have one and it is my favorite fish.

So with a drill that would only work for about 30 seconds and took four hours to charge needless to say it took me a couple days to finish this POS looking top but i dont have sleepless nights any more!

Not bad looking work, but your really don't want to cover a reef tank. That is where 95% of the gas exchange occurs. Use egg crate instead. Can be found in the lighting department at any home improvement store like Lowes or Home Depot.

Not bad looking work, but your really don't want to cover a reef tank. That is where 95% of the gas exchange occurs. Use egg crate instead. Can be found in the lighting department at any home improvement store like Lowes or Home Depot.

I will be drilling small holes for ventilation as soon as i get a better drill! The top is only on at night for now till i drill the holes. lol

Didn't we just have the surfing wrasse conversation last week? My leopard has now experienced his fourth jump. Very sad...sorry:cry:

I will be drilling small holes for ventilation as soon as i get a better drill! The top is only on at night for now till i drill the holes. lol

100s of holes is still nothing compared to being 90-95% open such as with eggcrate. You want the tank to have maximum oxygenation, the fish and corals need to breathe and keep the PH up with low CO2

Back