RIP and Who Done It?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Barry, glad to see you respond!! The day, and days prior, this clam appeared to be just fine. No slow decline at all. It still had quick response time, if a shadow fell across it, it would close quickly, and reopen just as normally as ever. The Mantle also seemed to expand just as much as always.

Something had it for a snack. :evil:

You might use a flashlight to see what is going on after lights go out. I did that a few years ago when I was having some problem like you discribe and a few hours after light went out, I used a fashlight and saw the biggest crab coming out of a LR that I have never seen when light were on. I nailed him with a screw driver. :eek:

Oh Michael, that just sucks! I'm so sorry! I have a trap or two I can loan you, if you want to try one?

Barbie

Barry, that's what I've been doing. I have 2 larger T. croceas in that tank still. I'm planning on checking on them throughout the night!!

Barbie, I just might have to take you up on borrowing a trap. I still haven't seen the worm that Angie saw. She saw it early, the morning we left for Seattle, a couple weeks ago. I just can't imagine that it's been in there this long, without any problems. I also can't see how it was recently introduced. It's all a guessing game.

I'm bummed though, because my purple T. maxima was so much cooler than yours!!! lol

Back