RIP Captain Phil Harris :(

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Brie

BRA
Phil Harris died this morning due to complications from his stroke. He was my favorite captain on Deadliest Catch. :( For those that don't know, he was also a Seattle native and lived here in the off season. RIP dude, you'll be missed.

2716429-400-x-300.jpg

http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/deadliestcatch/phil-harris/

Yea he was my favorite also, I met his sons down in Snohomish a couple years and sure they're going to take it pretty hard. I wish them the best.

Todd

Thats really too bad, I hadn't caught the show in a while and honestly wasn't aware of his stroke. I always enjoyed when I saw him on the show.

Tom

I have actually never seen the show but the radio talk show I listen to in the mornings have had interviews with him and his sons. He seemed like a great, genuine guy and he will be missed by so many in this area and beyond the PNW.

May he RIP.

He will be deeply missed by many many people- he was one of my favorites. I became addicted to the show the first season, before I even moved to the west coast, then ended up in the area. My preayers go out to Josh and Jake and the rest of his family.

Back