RIP - Clown

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

MtnDewMan

RF Premium Member
I was away on vacation the past week and as usual had a friend feed my fish while I was gone. He fed one day just fine as normal, the next day he did not :(

My clown was just turning 22 years old in my care. His mate is still alive and seems well (also 22 years old).

I will miss him.

06-12-03_male_clown.jpg

I don't understand the feeding wrong..
DID he feed too much?
Or not at all?
I have missed a day of feeding before with no ill effects?
please explain..
Just curious
And sorry for your loss thats an old fish..

I don't believe it had anything to do with the feeding, just his time after such a long life. that wasn't the point of me talking about the feeding. The point was, one day he was fine, the next day his time was up :(

I am sorry for your loss. Twenty two years is amazing and I imagine that you and your clown fish know each other pretty well.

Will you replace him with another clown?

Gary

Sorry for your loss, but you've kept that clown alive longer and happier than it would have been in the wild or other conditions. :)

Poor fishy. I take care of two older clowns. One is the son of the other. They are both over 15 at least. Im glad to know they may have another few years left. They also have some dark spots developing. I think it may be age spots or something...
Sorry about your loss.

Sorry for your loss. It is amazing to hear that you have had him for such a long time. congratulations on that.

That is a long time to care for any pet, let alone a fish.
My condolences Chuck.

Sorry for the loss!!! Also a big WOW. That is a long time to care for a fish and I didn't know they live that long.

Back