Risky

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

edgerat

Indecisive
I just wanted to take a second to say a big thank you to Mike(mojoreef) The guy is such a diehard in this hobby he always goes above and beyond for everyone and the best thing about him is that there really isn't anything that he hasn't seen or tried in this hobby. So, on the verge of asking him some of the most complex questions I have yet to come up with I just wanted to say thanks for all the help so far and lots more in the near future. And thanks to Chuck(mtndewman) and Mike together for this site. I know that these sites barely break even for the admins and that you guys do this out of your love for the hobby more than anything else. :lol:
Isaac

Ditto to the above...

I'm pretty new here, but have gained more knowledge since joining than anywhere else I could have gone. I love seeing the pics of what people are explaining in the posts, and have found more than enough info for planning my next tank.

Thanks to everyone,but especially the admin dudes!

I knew when i found this site and read through the forums this was probably the best site out there. mojo is top notch. actually everyone on this board is and always tries to be helpful in some way or another. I think if you put all of the experience together from all of these reefers you probably have a 1000 years worth. I also like the fact that people follow through with what they say. if someone does not know an answer they will get back to you with an answer later. I think nikki has every reef keeping article that there is. I think the best thing for new people to do is to get some experience, keep coming back and share what you have learned with someone else who is getting into this awsome hobby...one thing I have learned is, do not be fooled by peopls names, I have even learned some things from a guy named sock puppet.... :D

I dont think nikki is a real person. She is a data storing service that can reference any published article within minuites.

I have been spending lots and lots and lots of money on my quad getting it ready for dunes season. We are building a new house and I am basically building the basement around the tank, so I am going to have to pick Mike's brain on that a little. I want as much of it as possible to be integrated into the house. Also need to sell my 210 because I want to do a different size tank in the house. heheh know anyone looking for a brand new reef ready 210 and a steel stand?

bradreef said:
I dont think nikki is a real person. She is a data storing service that can reference any published article within minuites.

*in my best computer/synthesized voice...

You caught me....I am a bot....I am the link lady :)

I'm glad my years of education have been pushed to the back of my brain, and will eventually be covered in cob webs. It made room for remembering all the articles and where they can be found. Ah well, at least I'm useful for something :D lololol.

There are many people on this site that have probably forgotten more about this hobby than I will ever learn........... I'll add my thanks to all of you who constantly help out those of us who need it. At the same time I have seen these experts show a lot of humility about their knowledge. Great job guys :D You are all why I came to this site as opposed to others I tried.

Back