RM order

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

bradreef

always kidding
So I need a bunch of frags and RM has anywhere from 20-40 with 40 being 325 including delivery. wondering who would like to get in on an order and what tyoe of coral they would want. reefermadness.us

I've heard the frags are a good size and not your everyday corals.
I've bought from them several times and their customer service is pretty good if you get some doa.

Last edited:
I would be interested in getting any of thier echino's. There is a really nice looking shroom on there too.

Edit - Fuzzy Navel frag of Leptastrea pruinosa is nice too.

Last edited:
I would only be looking for LPS really, possibly some zoa's or rics as well.

I would be limited to 4 or 5 frags most likely, it depends on thier size.

They have a LPS/SPS/Ricordia pack, that sounds like it might be what we are after.

Last edited:
paul I would be interested also. two months Ago SPS SPS SPS but i need a few things for my nano. I am going to see what others will join in.

I would be interested in some of them. LPS, SPS, And Ricordea. PM me and let me know if this happens :)

Jack

no prob, jack. I am still going to give people some time and I will let people know if this happens. gauging interest right now.

i've got 2 nano's that need some life. i'd be in for 5 LPS or ZOAS or Ricodeas
Let me know as this develops and I'll watch this thread.

put me down for 2 zoa frags.

all together we have 14 or 15 the 20 for 200 is a steal cause its $20 a frag and all of there frags are atleast around 30

5 for KRYPTICOL
3 for mower7
4 for Paulc79 maybe 5
2 for me
and how ever many brad wants

so we almost have 20

I have the pm's I am probably going to do the thirty pack. It does limit the zoa's you can get though.. PM me and I will pm my phone number so we can work out details.

Hey brad tried to call last night, no luck though.
I was thinking the order was all zoas, or all LPS,
I'll do like 2 of each, lps sps zoas rics, whatever it comes with.
How many are ordered so far, how many do we need to get to 30 or 40?
I'll try and call again tonight, I pm'd you my # so you can call me if you haven't gotten ahold of me in time....
Thank have a great day everybody!
Tony

No problem I am going to talk to RM any minuite now. I am going to do an order of 30 so I will hold some for you.

Brad,
Sorry to say I don't get the order program, although I'm looking for frags. What are you chosing from? Did you place an order yet? They seemed to not ship again until 7/05...

Jon

Back