RM order

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Ok so here it is... I have them shipping out on the 5th and arriving on the 6th. The frags will be around $9 and I picked all 7 zoa's, 5 rics, 10 lps, and 8 sps. 30 total. PM me and I will give people my phone #.

Didn't know you were getting sps as well wish I got in on it oh well thanks for offering maybe i'll do this with sps only soon with another vendor :)

I will have leftovers probably I will post when they are here and people can just come by and pick stuff up.

when is the shipment due to arrive, I'm in Bellingham so I've got to do a mini road trip down. Thanks for making the efforts.

I got my stuff in today. aclimated it and went to work. no idea what colors I have of zoa's. was in a hurry. I tried to PM a few people that first spoke to me. If anyone is interested in LPS, Green rics, or maybe a couple zoo frags let me know. I will post pics tomorrow and after the first people have spoken for there coral I will put the rest available to whoever wants them for $10 each.

just wanted to say thanks, nice meeting you today, and all the coral are acclimated and looking good. Thanks again! Give me a shout if your going to do another biggie order someday!

no problem. I hope everything grows into massive colonies. I am sure I will do something again this year but it will be more organized.

Back