Rogue Reefers meeting #002

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Haha, its been a while since I attended one. Nice to meet new faces. Wish there are name tags, so I can remember your faces against your names here...

Mike (Mojo), its been a while since I saw you, nice to meet you again and very nice to see you back...
Same to Brett and Steven.

And for the rest, all new faces to me... wish i have more time...

Till we meet again!

Thanks for coming pal! We'd like to see ya at the next one. Thanks for bringing along your LED's for a little show and tell. Awesome work, I bet a few guys from the meeting are probably browsing rapidled.com right now!

Good folks and a good time

thanks for the invite Rogue reefers it was fun.

mojo

Glad to have you Mike! You are a fountain of knowlage! It was almost like having a guest speaker! Great to see ya, I'm glad you had a good time.

Brett

The best part of this meeting is that it was very small. Being able to talk about the LEDs and ask the dumb questions (the ones we all want to ask but don’t want to look dumb) made my day. And that old man on the couch spitting out all that knowledge. Well that was well worth the club dues I paid that day. Hope to see all again and I will host a meeting this summer at Lake Tapps (on the water)

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like all had a great time, but:

41475d1294941977-rogue-reefers-meeting-002-worthless-without-pics.gif

Attachments

• worthless without pics.gif
    worthless without pics.gif
    9.5 KB
And that old man on the couch spitting out all that knowledge
I dont know about the knowledge part but I thought I had the spitting part well under control thank you very much!!:spit:

attending meeting like these with heavyweights

And what exactly do you mean by Heavy???:bounce:

Hey it was fun just meeting you folks nice to get together and chew the fat

mojo

I dont know about the knowledge part but I thought I had the spitting part well under control thank you very much!!:spit

Mike,,,we learn and practice the tips and knowlege how to keep sps from you from the very first time we visited at your place 8 1/2 years ago,,to where we are today ,,thanks again:clap2:

he is the man

sorry i missed all the fun this time:(

Hope to see all again and I will host a meeting this summer at Lake Tapps (on the water)

Now that I might make! "honey, I'm going out in the boat for a bit. Be back soon! Sure, I'll take zach ;)"

Glad that all had a good time.
D

Back