Roman Holiday, Check it out!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Matt@CFI

Roman Holiday is a local Band from Puyallup that is really starting to get their name out! they just finished a west coast tour (mostly CA.) they have Sir mixalots crew helping with producing and financing. their music is an alternative pop rock and It really is great stuff!!! any ways I wanted to share this link with you of a High Definition Music video they just released!

I have known the lead singer since he was 10 and have been able to watch his talent develop and cant wait to see whats next for them!

They are having a concert at the Liberty THeatre in puyallup on Jan 15th at 8pm, it is their full lenght album debut. tickets are $10 and CDs are $10 with your ticketmaster ticket or $15 without.

If your interested in going to this event pm me and I will get you tickets!
(I will be there!!!)

Check out the video and LMK what you think!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoAZg1fX2fM

Cheers!
Matt

Well, the concert is in 3 days now! just thought I would add that Sir Mixalot is planing on being there.

Like I said tickets are $10 at the door at the liberty theatre in puyallup.

Come check the out!

Matt

How was it? Fun I hope.

Man, it was great!! they are on a whole new level now! Sirmixalot is working with them and trying to get them over in Europe. they are on tour now for abbout a month. I got to meet E-Dawg there on saturday (part of Mix's crew) it was a lot of fun!

Cheers!

Matt

Back