RoScO's NeW fRaG!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Big beautiful eyes! She is definitely a keeper.

Both of my kids had Jaundice as newborns (due to the fact I have rh- blood and their daddy has rh+), my daughter spent extra time in the hospital, but with my son I was home before it showed up so I treated it with sunlight and it cleared up much faster than my daughter did at the hosptal (they also delayed treatment until she had hit a certain level). I hope she colors up real soon under those lights and you have her home quickly!

Sarang,

Again congradulations to you and Misty and welcome to the world of Fatherhood! Take every opportunity to spend your time with your children as they do get older very quickly!!

Jeff

Thanks Kris. Here mother is O negative and I am A positive. Hopefully those lights help her out. We will be leaving here shortly to visit her. It really saddens me to see her like this.:cry:

Looking good!:) The first pic you posted was a nude one!:badgrin::badgrin::D

Welcome to the world of Fatherhood!:):):)

Congrats man! Good lookin girl. Now the fun begins and your life changes (for the better). 10 toes and 10 fingers.......alright!

Thanks guys! Just got back from the hospital and she is progressing very well from the billirueben. We hope to bring here home tomorrow.

Beautiful baby! Congrats to you and your wife. They are sure fun and tiring, but such a wonderful gift and blessing. Best of luck you and your new family member.

congrats Sarang. no sleep for like 6 months! its true! its all worth it though bro.
Having two sons already, Ive been bugging my wife for a daddy's girl

Thanks guys! Apollo I can tell she is definatley going to be daddy's lil girl. She just stares at me with her bright big eyes and big dimpled smile.

Congradulations to new Dad and Mom!!!!!!!! :D

And it doesn't have to be 6 sleepless months, don't believe it until you hear it ;). At least in my experience, babies only cry for a reason, sometimes it's not obvious what they want though.

Congradulations to new Dad and Mom!!!!!!!! :D

And it doesn't have to be 6 sleepless months, don't believe it until you hear it ;). At least in my experience, babies only cry for a reason, sometimes it's not obvious what they want though.

So far she is a nice quiet baby. Very happy and always smileing. She don't cry much. Only when she is hungry. I really hope she is this way when we bring her home LOL.

So far she is a nice quiet baby. Very happy and always smileing. She don't cry much. Only when she is hungry. I really hope she is this way when we bring her home LOL.

Oh yeah, girls are much quiter too people say. You've got it easy, man! :lol:

Wow grats on the little one Sarang, shes cute. Say goodbye to sleep for quite awhile though :p Girls are a lot of fun, well atleast until they start screaming about everything.

Thanks bro!! She is such a ham. Very happy and right now don't cry much.

I can tell you;re tired friend...your engrish is coming out....

SHe's a very beautiful girl...best of luck. I'll come by when I get home in 6 months.

Back