Ruff night tonight

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

blk822822

It's only money, RIGHT?
I know not fish related but my wife has had a cat for 12+ years and she passed away tonight. I think it was harder on me than her. I came home from work early and found her on the floor like she was sleeping , but she was gone. I can't beleive what someone would feel if they lost a child and I have 2 , a son and daughter. Dn't mean to ramble just alittle bewildered right now and this site and all the great people on here understand when a person looses a pet...even if it is a fish , still part of the family. So thanks for reading ......and if I say "sorry for the loss" to someone on here about loosing a fish or a coral I mean it. They are all animals and I beleive they have the same right to a long and healty life as they can have. So for what it's woth take care of your loved ones and that includes fish , inverts, and corals .....all living creatures that want to survive and live. Sorry again for the ramblings but I'm kinda in a mist right now. Thanks to all my fellow reefers on here that have given me sooo much info to provide a healty enviroment for my reef world.

Sorry for your loss. I can feel your pain. I have a daughter, goin to be 8 in febuary. I couldnt imagine life without her. I mean it when i say sorry for your loss as well.

Thanks soo much...I know it was a cat but still a life. I have a 11 year old son and a 3 year old daughter and they mean the world to me......But pets still have a special place in my heart.

Sorry for your loss man, I know what it's like, they are family. I hate seeing any living thing perish. No need to apologize, we are all family here and I wish your family the best and unfortunately it is part of the cycle of life, the crappy part. Merry Christmas to you and yours this holiday season.

I feel for you both. I lost my cat going on 4 years ago. I still tear up when I think about him. I miss him a lot. Truly sorry for your loss.

Hey Bill
Our Cats, Dogs, Fish no matter what they are has a spot in our lives that they belong in. We ALL can say something good or bad about the personality that our animal companions have and we see the beauty of having them in our lives. My thoughts are with you and your family and please take care.
Your fellow Reefer and Friend
Darryl

Back