sad

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

spongebob lover

flea whisperer
well i don't know where to look anymore :(, i looked in the sump, in the overflow cup thingy, outside and still nothing ....for the life of me, i can't find one of my baby clowns :( .
i haven't done anything to the rocks, he/she seemed like he was doing alright and eating like a pig, this was almost their second week without the breeder's net :cry:

This sure isn't an easy hobby my friend

ya dood :(, i even made the husband look around twice just to make sure we weren't missing something .

How long since you last saw him, Gaby?

8/10 hours ago.
i saw him this morning, then i went to a mom's meeting, came back and he was a goner:confused::cry:.

I lose fish regularly. My most recent was a sand sifter goby. Saw it for two days, then never again. Who knows what ate it or if it died and was consumed.

I lose fish regularly. My most recent was a sand sifter goby. Saw it for two days, then never again. Who knows what ate it or if it died and was consumed

ouch dood :(, sorry to hear.

Sorry spongebob lover. I hate when fish go missing. I lost a goby a few months back. Not to sure what happened to it. I put it in the tank, went to the rocks and poof! just like that i never saw it again.

Gaby thats hard work with baby clowns,Sorry to hear that but hey make new babies oh make them make new babies.:oops:

Sorry, If they were in an anenome I would check that as they can go for small fish if they get too hungry.
:-(
Paul

thanks doods, but today in the morning after i was about to top off my sump.. guess who was sleeping with the female ocelaris that is in my sump.... yeah that's right, the baby clown was with her :eek:.... i can't believe those two were sleeping together......bunch of cheaters:shock::lol::lol:, i thought that ocelaris don't get along with onyx but i guess i was wrong :lol:...well at least i'm so glad i found him/her:confused:

thanks doods!! i'm really really happy !!:D.
last night i was so upset at myself for letting them off the breeder's net but now that i found him/her i feel much better :D.

Happy 4th of july to all of you doods!!!

:DYEAH:D
I'm glad you found yours. I never did find mine.:cry: One of my cats dunked its rear end in the tank today. I think I now know who ate it.

Back