Saltwaterfish.com Order

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Ok well Liveaquaria doesn't have black and white clowns other than the onyx. I thought I saw them there.....

If anyone sees black and white perculas (but they're really ocelleris - see Elmo I'm learning... ) let me know where as I really NEED another!

Colleen

umm saltwaterfish.com had them in stock before they stopped shipping, you could probably get soem when they start again

jesshimom said:
If anyone sees black and white perculas (but they're really ocelleris - see Elmo I'm learning... ) let me know where as I really NEED another!

Colleen

Hahahah ;) Nice touch Colleen!

IMO, the usage of the word "percula" needs to be banned if not used in the context of "false percula", "true percula", "onyx percula", or "Amphiprion percula" :D . Even the first one is 'iffy'...but a "false percula" is an ocellaris, so it does work.

Best,
Ilham

lol Ilham that's cute :D .
Hey Ilham, do you think that if i add 2 black Ocellaris in my tank, would they kill my false perc.? or would they all get along becuase i'm thinking of changing

they're not there anymore, just the icon is back, they're still temporary unavailible with email notification, unless you bought them out already, or people did

sponge, do you have a pair of ocelleris? cause i'm looking for clowns, and if they're already mated i might be interested if having black ones too doesn't work out

MarineTeng, i only have one ocellaris (female/wild) and she wouldn't be for sell because not only me but the family is attached to the clown since it's been with us for about 2 years, i think i would end up buying a little tank for her and a couple mates if i find the black Ocellaris :) .
Sorry but i hope you find your clowns :)

My black and white clowns are available; I talked to them this morning.

I started a different thread for orders. Am ordering tonight or tomorrow for a Wednesday or THursday delivery.

Lynnwood pickup.

i think a site called marine central or center has true perc clownfish.if u are interested in true percs try that site .

Back