Scampys 10 gal nano

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Well I got some new additions this week. Thanks again Kevin. A lot bigger pieces than I expected. I had to use my old camera so the pics are pretty poor but you'll get the idea. I let trees and xenia get out of control so I've been yanking them out daily. As much as I started to hate that stuff, the tank now looks naked. So this weekend I have to re-arrange. Anyway...heres some pics.
IMAG0062.jpg

IMAG0076-1.jpg

IMAG0066.jpg

IMAG0044.jpg

So do we need to ban you from anymore games this year?? :lol:

You better not ban me....didn't you say something about an all inclusive trip to your house for the next game. :whoo: LOL

They are 2X24 T5 HO. A 10K and 420 actinic. The tank wont be up much longer. Gonna move corals over to a friends tank and start an upgrade. To be honest...after 3 years with a 10 gallon, I got an itch to do something different. I'll start a new thread when I get it going. Stay tuned

Scampy!!!!
Come on now!!! Not even a small tid-bit of the upgrade you are working on????

Ok...I have 2 ideas I'm toying with right now. First I would like to do a "native" tank. I want something like a 40 breeder(if she cooks and cleans it would be a plus but not required...lol j/k) I'm about to start emailing Inland Fisheries and Wildlife to find out who can tell me what,if any,species are legal to harvest from Maine waters. The surface water temp rarely gets over 55° in the summer so I need to figure out how big and how much electricity a chiller would need to be to keep a 40 that temp. My boss dives almost every weekend and is willing to collect for me as long as I don't get him in trouble.
Second...Don't ask me why but I have always wanted an angler or a scorpion fish. Nothing is set in stone yet. I gotta do a bunch of homework before I decide which way I want to go.

nice lil tank im just getting a 10g nano going on top of my 24g biocube and a 90g bow front reef and a bunch of fresh tanks. i wish i could have a deep tank fo a angeler it would be so sick

Back