Score!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Besides, you guys have an insider to spy on me. Returnofsid has been to my house on several occasions, and helped me a lot when I was more of a beginner. I live just a few blocks down the street from him. I'm just striving to have something worthy to compete with his amazing tank!:biggrin1:

Okay, I have a question. In this article they have a clownfish that they are calling Maine Blizzard. Is this name only associated with the clowns that they breed and sell or would you consider any clownfish that looks like it a Maine Blizzard. I have one that is identical to those, from a local member that raised a few clutches, and I have considered it a platinum.

I have seen some clowns considered "Brown". They are soo cute. I am not sure though if they will retain their brown color or turn all black. The ones I saw, did not have white stripes though.
I hope yours keeps the orange. It is really pretty.

you even see that TV show hoarders? 8 tanks!

The other week my girlfriend ran to get me while watching a episode, she said there was a guy who hoards fish tanks. While his house was disgusting, he only had 5 empty tanks, i said that was nothing :) and pointed out to her that two were sumps.

Well, my only option right now is in my bedroom. We plan on moving in a couple months, and hopefully end up in a bigger place. It's hard to believe, but when we first moved into this house we had 8 tanks! There was at least 2 tanks in every room except the bathroom!
Can't wait to have to move my 180!:rolleyes:

you even see that TV show hoarders? 8 tanks!

The other week my girlfriend ran to get me while watching a episode, she said there was a guy who hoards fish tanks. While his house was disgusting, he only had 5 empty tanks, i said that was nothing :) and pointed out to her that two were sumps.

Its not hording, keeping fish tanks is an obsession....
I do have 8 tanks ranging from 30gal up to 90 gal. They are all full of water and fish. and coral and plants. BUT My house is clean.

Here it is, just got done moving it to my house.:crutch:
90 gallon starphire tank w/ corner overflow, stand, sump (not sure how big, but very cool with several sections/baffles), 2x hamilton 400 watt mh ballasts and 2x hamilton individual reflectors with bulbs, coralife super skimmer w/ pumps (not sure if it's the 125 or 220 'til I measure it), a couple powerheads, a heater and all the plumbing.

DSCN4334.jpg

DSCN4331.jpg

DSCN4341.jpg

DSCN4342.jpg

DSCN4340.jpg

I'm taking the rest of the night off, and then I'm going to remove the sand and set it back up running fresh water so I can scrub it clean and then drain it again. A bit of sand paper and some black paint and the stand will look brand new again.

Back