Scored Big!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I am a golfer, and wish I was a good golfer. Hows that?

LOL...That's cool man. Nothing wrong with being a golfer and wishing you were a "good" golfer and love Brittany Spears and Jessica Simpson's music:p

Back to SalmonSlayer, I agree with Jason D, that canopy looks too good with that setup not to use it. Since, according to your first post, you don't plan to keep anything requiring super intense lighting I don't see why we had this big discussion on MH. VHO's or T5's are just fine (just my opinion but I think we should have a discussion about T-5's, MH, and sps somewhere else). If through all this your intentions have changed and you do want sps or clams then it would seem that you now have lots more information on how to light them.
So tell us all what you think and we can then direct our attention better.:)

Tim

I got a 375g local with pc lights sump and pump for $400 Was a great deal but pump is shot but still think I did well.

I got a 375g local with pc lights sump and pump for $400 Was a great deal but pump is shot but still think I did well.

That was a great deal. Think of it this way...You'll pay $690 for a 90 gal All-glass aquarium here!

why do you need a tank in the bahamas? you have the ultimate no maintenance tanks.

LOL...So you can get what you want and bring it in your house without having to pay and if it sucks, you can throw it back:p

Back