SCUBA Divers

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

kbarkus2000

I do love aquariums, but I like being an active particapant in the Aquarium called the Pacific Ocean. I will be investing in a dry-suit, and wanted to see if any of you are SCUBA Divers?:)

not yet!! i plan to get certified pretty soon though...i do alot of snorkeling during the summer

i forgot to welcome you Karla, so welcome to the forum....also,i believe that Mike(herefishyfishy), is a scubadiver..

Been Cert'd for a longtime, Been going to Many Nice places over the last years. me and My good friend have dove some of the most intersting places. But Fav by Far was Truck Isle. Those wrecks are amazing.

And for you Seattle area folks the January PSAS meeting is a meeting being presented by uwscotch here on the forum... and is all about diving.

Everybodys favorite spots? Mine was Belize...very good diving....

MikeS

Welocme to RF!!! I'm only a free diver which I do in my backyard

show off :p :lol: .

Bob, cleaning out your aquarium(tank diving) doesn't count!!!!!

LMBO!!! Ron, it does count and it's always an awesome experience... specially if you got a nano like Krish :lol:.

welcome to RF :) .

i have never done any diving ..... exept from when i go into the refrigerator to grab something :p :lol: .

Haven't been diving too many places but I have been to Grand Cayman for 2 dives and Cozumel for 2 dives. Loved both with Cozumel being a winner by a hair. Though in Cayman we were face to face with a black tip shark and that was very cool.

Also love diving the San Juan Islands...loads to see...though I learned the hard way that the currents can take you in a hurry out there.

Just noticed this thread. Love diving Caribbean, Palancar reef was my favorite. Have done a lot in Hawaii and San Juans plus Vancouver BC. Been diving since the 60s, mostly in lakes and off Oregon coast back then. Getting too old and lazy for cold water diving so mostly stick to vacation and off dive boats.

I am a PADI instructor and I do a lot of cold water drysuit diving. If you have any questions let me know.

Brian

Back