Sea Swirl

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

szidls

Gaitor Wrestler
Hey All,
Colleen bought a used 3/4" Seaswirl that came w/o instructions. Does anyone know if the top inlet elbow is adjustable or removable? I would like to turn it 90 deg but don't want to break it. Looks like it is glued in place.
TIA, Scott

Here's what the instructions say...

The inlet is now also "adjustable" to allow you to align the inlet with your incomming plumbing for an easier installation. All you need to do is to turn the black INLET fitting "CLOCKWISE" ONLY to the desired angle of your incomming return line. Be sure the gray nut on the bottom is also while doing this procedure! If you do not need to to "adjust" the positioning of the inlet, PLEASE, do not turn it if not needed, THANK YOU

On the newer models you can rotate clockwise until you get the angle you want. But on the older model you can not. I do not know the exact time when they changed them.

spring 2004 can rotate

Hi all I have some models as old as 4-04 that can rotate so the fixed models had to be made before that time frame ...Jeff

meitzler said:
On the newer models you can rotate clockwise until you get the angle you want. But on the older model you can not. I do not know the exact time when they changed them.

Back