• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SEAMAX Roundup

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

barrierreefcf

Sponsor
A few bits of information for SEAMAX weekend.

1. The store will be open normal hours over the weekend (10-6 & 12-5).

2. We will be handing out postcards with special offers at SEAMAX. One of the deals is a special price on Brightwell Salt buckets. Since we do not have any (still) we will honor the price on 3 bags of Brightwell.

3. Not only are we bringing over 200 corals and 30+ clams, we also have 10 Sustainable Aquatics Fancy Snowflake Clowns that will be keeping us company. I believe they will be sale priced at $70 each. Details are still being firmed up.

4. Part of our booth display includes an Elos 120 tank and stand only. It will be available for a special low price during and/or after SEAMAX. We will also be offering Elos tanks at special prices from this weekend through the end of the month.

5. Our booth also contains a ReefShapes display. We will have many pieces of their live rock alternative on special.

6. We will be selling Hikari frozen foods at discounted prices.

7. Finally, the 3D BluRays that were filmed at our store will be displayed on a 3D TV. You can grab a chair and check it out in 3D! They will be on sale for $14.99. (Reg. $20)

Last edited:
Cy I am looking forward to your booth so much. It sounds like you guys really went all out. I think I spent almost my entire budget just off your coral list alone! Looking forward to seeing you!

Wow guys you are gonna be impressed. The place looks great! Hopefully, Tim has time tonight to post some of the photos he took while everyone was setting up.

We have met a ton of great people over the past couple days but one group really stands out. The guys from Acan Lighting have been incredible. They set us up with a sweet LED fixture for our frag tank at SEAMAX. This company's products fill a need we felt we still had, even with all the Ecoxotic stuff we are carrying. Their lights allow for much broader control and they sell complete fixtures in 12", 18", 36", and 48" (if I remember correctly). You can read about them on their website. During the show we will be taking orders for their fixtures. We will give you a $50 coral voucher for each fixture you order. Shipping is free to either our store or your house!

Sweet deals Cy. Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow at Seamax.

Cheers,
Alex

Yo fish dudes and dudettes! Here are some photos that I managed to take during the setup of our booth. We got about 98% complete and got to test fire the 3D TV. Quite the fun toy!! I will post more photos of after Saturdays run. I have to say that I am very impressed with the turnout for Seattle's first big Expo in since waayy too long ago. Now off to bed to get a hair over 4 hours sleep before we start over for part 2 of our SeaMax adventure.

Attachments

• WP_000247.jpg
    WP_000247.jpg
    47.3 KB
  • WP_000249.jpg
    WP_000249.jpg
    66.2 KB
  • WP_000248.jpg
    WP_000248.jpg
    57.8 KB
Will you be taking orders at the store as well as Seamax? Really liked what I saw in the Acan leds, the way you can program them was really nice.

Thanks,
Michael

great seeing you today Cy. Wonderful display and the 3D video was really cool. Still the best shop in the PNW.

Will you be taking orders at the store as well as Seamax? Really liked what I saw in the Acan leds, the way you can program them was really nice.

Thanks,
Michael

Hi Michael,

We can take orders at the store but Chris and Jamie may not have all the info at their disposal. They can certainly call us for the details. The $50 coral gift card promotion is good through closing Sunday. After that we will be selling them for MAP price with no special bonus. We really like these lights! We are probably going to start converting some of the store over.

Cy, tomorrow, I'll bring Angie over and you can explain the Acan Lighting deal to her. She needs some convincing and you're a great candidate to convince her! We didn't have time, today, but wanna make sure we watch that movie, tomorrow!!! Can't wait to see the goodies you add to your tank, tomorrow!

Back