Seattle Bound...and jobless

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

treehugger

So at the end of this month I'm off to Seattle (shoreline area I believe)...Just wondering if anyone out there is looking to hire or knows anyone looking to hire someone with years of experience working in animal shelters and assisting vets...I'm also pretty dang good with aquariums and just about any kind of pet out there...anyway just figured I'd ask. I'm also bring my 120g mixed reef with me and can't wait to get up there and start trading some frags and meeting some other reefers like myself. Look forward to getting up north from California. Thanks
Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Welcome to Seattle. and to ReefFrontiers, of course. :)

Are you a certified vet tech? Is that the kind of work you're looking for (it sounds like it)?

The un employment rate was recently around 3%.
Now given that 3% of the population don't want to work....
Put it this way my son quit his job for a fairly good reason.
The first app he put out there he got hired on the spot!!
So if you wanna work it's out there...It may not be at petco..
But employers often are willing to train those who show up.

Take a good look at the sandy beaches..ther mostly rocky out here.
There are sandy ones. But I miss the sun and the sand(over 10 years in chatsworth/simi valley)!!

:)

Paul

Last edited:
Jeff, I think they're hiring at saltwatercity? They are one of the sponsors here and I noticed that post from a month ago.

I'm in Shoreline, so if you need someone to have a beer with let me know. It's tough moving to a new place, but here in the northwest everyone is friendly :)

well we're friendly................as long as you arn't from outta state......'specially Cali-forn-euh(i'm sure you can see the austrian accent)..that how its pronounced now right?:D just jokin', good luck on the move north.

Back