Seattle/Eastside Fish Stores

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Bought alot of my Corals from A red sea aquarium off his 10 dollar rack everything is growing well and looking nice. Havent gotten any fish from him cause just dont have much room left for them. Highly recommend this store. Rob is a nice guy knows what he is talking about and wants to make the hobby affordable for all from what i get talking to him and his prices are very good.

I'm getting ready to buy my last fish, so I'm thinking I'll try A Red Sea. Now I just need to figure out what fish I want (such a big decision)! I'm sure Rob, or someone else who's working there, will help be able to help me choose.
Thanks!

kcbrad i was at a red sea aquarium yesterday and he got in 10 boxes of live stock from hawaii yesterday and was acclimating them. Had some very nice stuff and i believe he is having a sale starting today till friday.

kcbrad i was at a red sea aquarium yesterday and he got in 10 boxes of live stock from hawaii yesterday and was acclimating them. Had some very nice stuff and i believe he is having a sale starting today till friday.

Ooooh! Thanks for the tip. I'm really excited now! :) Can't wait. I'll try to check out the place this week.

There is a new shop that opened up here in W. Seattle just around the corner from my house. It's most fresh water stuff, but he carries some salt water supplies and a few fish and he's planning on bringing in more. Good pricing on IO Reef Crystals salt. Guy's name is Michael that owns the place. Pretty nice guy. He even ordered Spectra Thera A pellets for me and ended up stocking a whole bunch of their products

There is a new shop that opened up here in W. Seattle just around the corner from my house. It's most fresh water stuff, but he carries some salt water supplies and a few fish and he's planning on bringing in more. Good pricing on IO Reef Crystals salt. Guy's name is Michael that owns the place. Pretty nice guy. He even ordered Spectra Thera A pellets for me and ended up stocking a whole bunch of their products

Thanks! I'll check into this place. I like helping out new businesses.

Back