Seattle Shop Tour

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

YamahaF934

Going to SeaTac tomorrow to drop the mom off at the airport. I want to stop by some nice fish stores. I know where barrier is but are there any more?

Red Sea?

Ect.

Please include address so that I can plot a route. Thanks.

i can only recommened barrier they can get you waht ever you want and a good price keep up the good work

Ya I am just looking at numerous fish for a stocking idea. So Just trying to get exposure so that I dont make a mistake when stocking my tank. Thanks.

I have Blue Sierra, Barrier, QT, Aquarium Paradise, and Red Sea.

i would just look online at what fish you want(when the tank is finished) either order from a well known fish supplier(i reccomend les a wet pets hawaii, he is in our sponser forum) or your local fav. lfs can order almost whatever fish your willing to pay for.

Well its like buying shoes online. . Never know if they are going to fit. Online pictures are of the best of the best, so I want to get a general idea of most of them. Plus who doesn't just love to look at fish and corals.

There is indoor reef in tacoma on 6th ave. They don't always have a ton of stuff, but they're really nice in there.

Blue Sierra in Renton is a good one to stop in and check things out.

oops! looks like that is already in your list.

I've gotta give you props for taking your mom to SeaTac airport from Pullman! I usually complain about having to play taxi to the airport and I only live about 25 minutes away!

Back