Seattle Snow - Nov 2006

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

MtnDewMan

RF Premium Member
Well we had some pretty good snow up here today and likely tomorrow too. Thought I would share a few pictures as well as a video I took today :)

Early in the day ...

11-26-06_snow_day_1.jpg

Early in the day driving down the road ...

11-26-06_snow_day_3.jpg

Later in the day ...

11-26-06_snow_day_4.jpg

11-26-06_snow_day_6.jpg

And a Video :)

http://www.fitermania.com/seattle_snow_nov_2006/Seattle_Snow-Small_Size.mov

Something you'll never see in the Bahamas! I was sweating while outside today!!!:mad: Nice pics and video Chuck!:)

We've got tons of snow too and we also lost power a couple of times briefly and many surges going on. Hoping we keep power all night:shock: :shock:

AAAARRRRRRG!!!!!!!! So, i watch the news and pretty much EVERYWHERE in washington has snow except for orting. That means that we will probly have school tomarow...bummer:(

nice shots though:)
-augustus

Still......waiting.....i have school today and NO snow. I am even above orting at about 860ft. I guess it makes up for every other year when every one gets a dusting and we get a foot. I still think it should snow though.

-augustus

We got a nice little dusting down here at McChord AFB. I'm hoping we will get dumped on. They did last year right before we moved here. Is it too much to ask for it to do it two years in a row?? :)

Wow we realy got hit with the snow here in Vancouver 20 inches in the valley, We spent the night with no power 13 hrs:shock: We are supposed to get another 5 inches today. I can`t remember the last time we got hit like this.

Last edited:
Only a 1/2 inch or so here in Kent on the hill, but heard more is on the way today (up to two inches in downtown Seattle). The really strange thing was about mid-day yesterday, the wind gusts came out of no where, and blew like mad for about an hour, and then the wind subsided...temp dropped...and snow fell without the slightest breeze.

Got 12 inches so far and its starting to snow again. Luckily only lost power a few times very shortly. Was cool watching the transformers blow this morning. Sky was lit up blue as far as I could see. Wonder if Seattle is going to get any snow for the Monday Night game tonight. Glad I've got seats undercover :D

Only 2 to 3 inches east of Redmond in the hills.

Yep me too... I am tucked up under the overhang for the upper deck. Bring your long underwear though... go hawks! This weather might be advantage Green Bay, what? I wonder if we will make it home tonight?

It's not supposed to stop snowing here until tomorrow or something like that. It's warming up now so the snow is falling from all the trees and stuff but it still seems to be snowing lightly.

Yeah Green Bay is going to feel right at home, but won't be any match for the return of Matt. GO HAWKS!!

I got hit hard at my house in Holly (hood canal south of Seabeck). 8" in places but the worst part was the trees down and I left my chain saws at the shop in Poulsbo!!!! :eek: The drive to the shop was pretty fun Sunday morning. The power stayed on until about 4pm then went out. No prob, I have a nice Onan gen set. At least the cable didn't go out! :D

Yeah, lots of trees down here too. I don't have cell phone service, dunno why. Then I went to go use the house phone and nothing. Weird thing is, I'm still on the internet. Snow must have taken down some line around the house or something.

still just waiting.........:doubt: :doubt: :doubt: :doubt: :doubt: :doubt: :doubt: :doubt: :doubt: :doubt: :doubt: :doubt: .......OH WAIT!...nope, just bugs flying around....

ITS SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!! I DONT BELIEVE IT

what, i am only like two days late and it probly wont stick...but it is the mental thought that counts.

-augustus

Back