Seaweed

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

psb

Emerald Crab
Is there a place online that has a good deal on seaweed. As my tangs are getting bigger they are starting to mow through more and more. I want to buy a bulk package. Any info is helpful. Thanks.

i buy 50-100 bulk packs at the asian market for like 8 bucks. just get the plain type and you are set. been using it for years.

I will probably do that except that i heard some say that nori made for human consumption has to many additives. What has been your observations of the fishes health?

I will probably do that except that i heard some say that nori made for human consumption has to many additives. What has been your observations of the fishes health?

i have never had an issue and have been using it for over 10 years. i buy the plain roasted type. there is no additives in those as they are just roasted. its the same stuff you buy at the fish store and pay what 10 bucks for 10 small pieces. All my fish eat it and I go thru a half sheet each day.

are you running a refugium? like jrgilles mentioned, this is a great way to provide food and has a lot of other benifits as well.

Back