seio m620 advice for best use

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

morgan

commercial coral diver
hey has any one use this pump the seio M620 and which attachments you used for best results
i think u had a couple of seio at one point krish any advice on there use would be good

hey has any one use this pump the seio M620 and which attachments you used for best results
i think u had a couple of seio at one point krish any advice on there use would be good

Hey Morgan! Yeah I used the M820's and they have tons of ways to mount them. I guess it would all depend on your aquascaping to be honest and where you need the flow. I'm not home now, but I can post a few pictures when I do get home after work and show you a few ways I had them mounted...:)

I use a 620 and think its great. Lower cost to run than most, and runs cooler than other PH's too. I've heard that after a while they can take some encouragement to get running after a power outage, but I've never had trouble. I plan on getting a few more when I upgrade.

wafalconer do u use it like the tunze ph heads with the wider stream?

I heard those get the best flow when you don't use the 90 degree adapter thing. I was planning to get two 820's for my 65G pretty soon, they will add a ton of flow and use less power (add less heat) than my MJ1200's.

Morgan, Use the flow for wide stream that in appearance looks like a Tunze. They do a real good job and your corals will love you.

Morgan, Use the flow for wide stream that in appearance looks like a Tunze. They do a real good job and your corals will love you.

That's the way I used mine...Best way IMO. People asked me if they were camera's in my tank!:p

so i have mine on the left hand side and its opn the swiviel ball i was thinking maybe the falt one so it runs down the back of the glass? i think i saw ur seios like that once krish
i do use the wide stream but wondered if the other thing is any good or a waste of time

Back