senji's first led build

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

SAM_3524.jpg

I find beer ALWAYS helps with a DIY project!:eyebrows:

beer is best. well ITS ALIVE!!! this is with all the lights off in the room at 9v dimm. tuned the white and uv driver to 1.0 which is 500ma each string and the blues to 1.1 or 550ma ea string.

SAM_3537-1.jpg

SAM_3539.jpg

SAM_3538.jpg

SAM_3541.jpg

SAM_3543.jpg

SAM_3542.jpg

both strings

SAM_3545.jpg
SAM_3544.jpg

SAM_3546.jpg

and my kid is now blind

SAM_3535.jpg

JUST KIDDING he was not in the room lol

i an now waiting on the case to do all the aesthetics and hang and program the adrino controller will start at 10% then bump 5% every week till desired spectrum and brightness.

Very nice senji! I want to compare mine to yours because I'm only running white and blue and no optics.

Nice build Senji!

Cant wait to see it over the tank.

BTW The next video you produce, you need to speak up!!! I couldnt watch the video cause I had to hold my laptop to my ear just to almost hear what you were saying. LOL

Seriously Speak up man!!

it was done with a digital camera. and get a speaker system for ur computer!

he we go case finnaly came and is all asymbled just have to retune drivers and hang. what yall think?

SAM_3562.jpg

SAM_3561.jpg

SAM_3560.jpg

SAM_3559.jpg

SAM_3558.jpg

SAM_3557.jpg

SAM_3556.jpg

Looks Good.

It would look better hanging from the ceiling.

It would look best hanging over your tank

ok its over the tank just need a multimeter to fine tune drivers. so the temp light is still in place. some1 bring me a MULTIMETER!!

SAM_3563.jpg

SAM_3564.jpg

SAM_3565.jpg

You can use our MM any time. Let me know if you wanna come get it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Musta figured out the MM situation huh? Are they dimming properly now? Color looks great.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

went and got new fuses for my bro mm. i know looks gread ill find out about dimm tonight when they ranp down wor do u have ur adino set times and such

Back