Server Issues

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

NaH2O

Hey everyone!

I'm sure some of you have noticed the site has been slow on and off. Chuck and Mike are working on a plan to upgrade servers. Please be patient with us over the next couple of weeks, while we get this resolved.

Chuck will likely jump on this thread later, and if you have any questions, he'll be the man to answer them.

Thanks for hanging in there!!!

Its easy just open a new window and go somewhere else for a while let Rf load and come back. LOL. I am sure you all will get it fixed up soon. Thanks for all you guys do.

Yes all the work to solve this problem is most appreciated, I know it can be diificult to find the culprit, but I am sure you will.

Ken

Seems to be responding much quicker right now... cross your fingers.

Mike and I will be meeting over the next week to get a plan of action which will likely be to upgrade our dedicated server to a more powerful one with a faster processer and much more ram to handle our increasingly popular community. As Nikki said, please be patient with us. Things like this can take a bit of time to resolve as it is not cheap to make the wrong decisions.

Thanks again for your patience and thanks again for being strong supporters of Reef Frontiers !!!!

MtnDewMan said:
Seems to be responding much quicker right now... cross your fingers.

Mike and I will be meeting over the next week to get a plan of action which will likely be to upgrade our dedicated server to a more powerful one with a faster processer and much more ram to handle our increasingly popular community. As Nikki said, please be patient with us. Things like this can take a bit of time to resolve as it is not cheap to make the wrong decisions.

Thanks again for your patience and thanks again for being strong supporters of Reef Frontiers !!!!

Hey, take your time and do it right!!! We'll all be here when you get done. I couldn't get RF to load at all this AM, so I had to go do some housework, just about killed me. :D :D

You think its because of all the traffic in here, You guys are growing more and more?

Hurry up and fix the issue I am having withdrawellsssssssssss!!! You guys are awesome..I know it will be fixed and I do not think anyone is going anywhere. :)

Last edited:
I have noticed E-mail notifications are sparatic in when I recieve them. Some come right away, and some come an hour or more after a post, my mail is set to recieve every 5 mins, so I know it is not sitting for that long. just trying to help with some observations.

You guys are just awesome and take your time to fix. As has been said we will all be here when you decide what you want to do. Not enough is said to thank you for all the hard work you do so that the rest of us can enjoy this board - so THANKS.

Ruth

Back