Shiver me Timbers! What be yur pirate name, matey?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

ROFL - I forgot all about this thread, so when the pirate talk thread started I re-read this, and thought I'd give it a bump. Too funny! I love Charlie's reference to the bad glue. :lol: OMG - boy, was that comment a thread killer. At least I don't have to worry about the leaking glue anymore :rolleyes:

I edited the first post to reflect an updated link, since the original link was no longer working, and now we are live again! Let's hear your Pirate names!!! AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Arrrrrrr I be Dirty Tom Roberts

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. Two things complete your pirate persona: style and swagger. Maybe a little too much swagger sometimes -- but who really cares? Arr!

Brendon - did it have a description?

Now we need to go to the other thread and translate our speak into pirate... AARRRRRR!

Came out different.... Did it twice but came out with same results below?
Captain Roger Rackham
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr

OK you filty maggots, I be Mad Tom Flint

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also

Mike I did the pirate thing with the answers you gave and it said your name was: Captain Rainbow Panties:confused:

I bet you did not know that the movie Stardust was actually a documentary on Mike's (Herefishyfishy) life. Robert De Niro played Mike.;)

My name is Black John Rackham :D
Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Iron Charity Vane

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

ok ok, so I wasn't very truthful...lol

Red William Rackham

Passion is a big part of your life, which makes sense for a pirate. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!
:badgrin::D:):p

Back