Short Note

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Thanks guys!!! Emily seems to be doing a bit better. She's still stuffy, but not really miserable. Hopefully it's a good sign. As for mommy, she's getting there as well. Thanks again:)

Brian...I'm normal :oops: :p

LOL!! Yeah...That's right Steve!:D Hopefully I'll be "abnormal" again soon because things are looking good with mommy and baby. Hopefully by the weekend I'll be able to get my post count back up;)

Glad to hear the family is feeling better. Just before you posted this thread I was thinking:?: :| Haven't seen much of Krish lately. Well, relatively speaking that is..:)

Debbie

hey who are you calling weird??? i know i do things people wouldn't do but i'm not weird ..... i'm just a gabster .

Exactly:p

Well, Emily is finally basically over the cold!!!:D The problem now is that after all that hard work we put into getting her to basically put herself to sleep without being rocked has gone totally down the drain:doubt: We "babied" her so much when she was sick, that she is now spoiled rotten and won't let you put her down at night, but wants to be held. I've gotten an average of about 5 hours of sleep the past 3 weeks per night which is taking it's toll...Aw well. Anyways, I guess you can say I'm pretty much back now besides it being that time of year everyone is busy with family etc so you guys she see me more around here again:)

Glad she's feelin' better...and no worries mate (sorry, watching animal planet) about having to hold and rock her. Our daughter was pretty much rocked to sleep every night in our glider until she was 2 yrs old. Just look at it as time well spent bonding that you can never get back.

Thanks:) 2 years is a long time to rock!:eek: I rather spend hours playing with her and bonding that way than rocking when it's time to sleep(LOL) but I guess you have to do what you have to.:)

LOL!!! well i'm the same here dood, Olivia won't sleep through the night and on top of that, now since last night she's been coughing a lot :( .

I JUST WANT SOME SLEEP !!! :(

Back