shout from the locals

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Frag swap got Squashed, wifes not been feelin to well. So lets plan out one say a month out or so... MaYbe we can get some people from seattle to come over.

Thanks all.

Hey fellow reefers lets not forget to get everyone to sign up with the club and not to let those newbee's slip away either..get them the info and get them to sign up to learn the great addiction we all have..l.o.l.Hope u all are having a wonderfull day and are praying for spring like weather!

How do I get club info? :)

Tony
34 gallon Salona (pics soon, I get it today)
10 gallon frag tank

I believe there is going to be a meeting in March. There wasn't a meeting in February. I did just get an email from Greg the other day that's supposed to have a calendar, but was unable to open the attachment. It was attached in a .pub format. I responded and asked for it in a more common format, and am hoping to get it soon. I do know that meetings are scheduled for the 2nd Saturday or each month. Posting questions about meetings in this thread http://www.reeffrontiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39333 will give a better chance of being noticed by Greg. He's been very busy lately. I believe Joanne might also have information.

Hello all,

Brit from Nine Mile Falls (25 minutes out of Spokane) and I have a 125g reef. It's nice to see some locals!

thats what i said !this is why i started this a way for us all to meet ,since the meetings are allways shoty as far as who can show..so now we can look this up and pm peeps..DO u have any pics? ANd to all I am looking for a used overflow that can handle 1000 +

I believe there is going to be a meeting in March. There wasn't a meeting in February. I did just get an email from Greg the other day that's supposed to have a calendar, but was unable to open the attachment. It was attached in a .pub format. I responded and asked for it in a more common format, and am hoping to get it soon. I do know that meetings are scheduled for the 2nd Saturday or each month. Posting questions about meetings in this thread http://www.reeffrontiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39333 will give a better chance of being noticed by Greg. He's been very busy lately. I believe Joanne might also have information.

When I get back from Italy next week I'll print that calendar in a .pdf form and post it so everyone who doesn't have Publisher can open it....

:) Until then!!

Everytime I see someone from Spokane I add them to my buddy list....there's quite a few people around town here on the boards:) Some of these may or may not be around anymore but most are:) I went to a meeting a few months ago when it was at the school out in the valley. There were a few faces that I could finally put names to but a few others I didnt know:(

Seadogs
Saltyfish
roosterfish
returnofsid
Network_Guy
busdriver
ajnweb
Allie
anniejo
az_121
Barbie
beemer
Bobo2020
brandyrb
Calesta
carl8232
caseyb21
Cassidy
cookie
Crabshaw
curro18
DaBrowns
daveysmart
delemi
deverne
dpdecaro
Dreamreefer
dudeman
DUIdiver
Earthgoddess
ErikJL
estanoche
falcon12514
firefishred
fish godess
Fishead77
forsaken541
gdormaier
gemjunkie
gmeuser
GoFishJoel
gymbob
handydude40
hank
housewolfmica
J-dub
jagwire
Jeather
jeez2474
jeffw4381
jennyclark
Jerrow
jesseman
Jim Hart
Joe n Lara
johnnstacy
kaitain
keithinspokane
kevinpo
kidder
Knowledgeseeker
koj11
ktlifer
lenixlucy
little fishes
Madisons_Mommy
Maylin2
mhadway
mjslaugh
NaH2O
NanoReefer411
ntswift
oliver
Passinetti2007
pat99016
paulneubauer
Pedro_Mann
pkiff
Quigley
randythereefer
RedEyeReef
ReefferMan
rocket
saltwaterman22
saltydog99202
Sk8r
soldefender
staciloraine
StacyS
Tarak44
tawmt
tdgates10
The R/C Man
thefishwife
theJ
Thorin
tjara03
tombstone
vankden11
Velamondry
vinny2261
vwmoneypit
willandcorina
Zimmerman

Joanne I dont think that link is working right, it just takes you to the filedopper.com page. Am I missing something?:)

Hey all, hows about this COLD weather~ Boooooooo ~~~ LEts have a hawiian meeting, dress up in shorts and tank tops! screw this cold weather! ...... and Snow! Im not going to shovel ever again!! Ever! Well maybe next year.......

so he is to blame huh erhhhhh lmao!!!tell me I had to sell my truck to make it this last little snap ends....sucks driving a full race vw in it ..

Back