shout from the locals

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hello all, Ernest here.

I am fairly new to the spokane/northern US. just moved here in November from San Antonio, Tx. I have been in the hobby for a little over 2 years but still learning (it never ends). right now i have a 90 gallon set up that I bought a month ago. But just wanted to introduce myself and I will try to make it to some meetings if work permits.

Well hello welcome to the gang nice to see some new faces here lately..Well it is time to all start posting some pics of the madness we all have!

Left
126GAL001-1.jpg

right
126GAL002-1.jpg

middle
126GAL003-1.jpg

well thought I would also share a few, and yes as you can see in the pics i have a few issues I am trying to either fix work out or am just stuck trying to figure out how to take care of it...(glass anemones), the 6" long red corise wrasse is where I have the issue of fixing the glass anemone problem. But I think I have that figured out.

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0039NEF.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

Very pretty! Is that a wrasse?

Here's some of our tank members:

Rose (Female Splendid Leopard Wrasse)
femalewrasse.jpg

Fabio (Male Splendid Leopard Wrasse)
malewrasse.jpg

Emperor Kuzco (Emperor Angel)
emporer_angel.jpg

Squamose Clams (I don't name my clams)
squamosa.jpg

Derasa Clam
derasa.jpg

Yep Yep...and a beautiful Ricordia at that!!

Thanks, I have to be honest though for some reason the pic did come out with the ricordia being a lot greener than it looks in person but I have only had the tank and everything for about a month so who knows what could happen down the road.

Mike

New to the forum... fairly new to saltwater-- but a seasoned veteran in the freshie world

currently have a 55g reef set up... as well as numerous FW tanks

hey my names thandan, newer to the forum and somewhat new to saltwater. i dont have a tank of my own but i take care of a buddys tank because he has no idea whats hes doing and isnt a very good learner lol. but im hoping to set up a 29g very soon but moneys tight right now

Sup fellow reef nerds!? I have been out of the scene for a while since breaking down the ol 58. How is everyone doing? Meetings going well?

Back