Show me your full tank shots

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Heres one from a while back. Its changed some.
I have better pictures at home. I am at work now.

Jay

attachment.php

Old 65 and new 90

Here is a couple of pictures of my old 65gal and 1 of the new 90gal reef ready.The new tank has been up for about 2 weeks but i swapped everthing.so i guess it looks o.k. But i also upgraded today from pc's to a Hqi system.:)

Last edited:
wwouu dood :) .
i really like your tanks, did you build your stan, canopy (sorry i don't know how you call it :p) for your 125 i really like the white end ?
your nano looks cute.

Gabby,
No I did not build it, however the tank, stand, canopy and sump are all DIY, it is over 20 years old, the live rock inside has been in it since day one there is about 300 lbs of Hawiian live rock in it.

Matt and Niki

well Matt you've been hiding those tanks for to long, you should be starting a thread about them :) i really like them.

Ohh by the way Gabby I did start threads for both of them about a half hour ago LOL.......

Matt and Niki

Oh man, it took me some time to go through the entire thread... :D
Some awesome tanks you got there, guys and gals, very inspiring indeed.
Here's some pix of my two tanks. One is stonies tank and the other is dedicated to anemones.
The way it looked before I rescaped it at the end of last year.
DSCN5385.JPG

and after rescaping...

IMG_0345.JPG

and my anemone tank.

IMG_0016.JPG

and of course, the picture of the beast that minds all of those anemones... :D
IMG_6032-copy_filtered.jpg

zheyna .. wouuu !!!
your tank really changed a lot with the rescaping :) .
and i like your anemone tank .. it's awesome !!! how many do you have in there?

spongebob lover said:
zheyna .. wouuu !!!
your tank really changed a lot with the rescaping :) .
and i like your anemone tank .. it's awesome !!! how many do you have in there?

Thanks! :D
Yes, that 75g changed a lot and truth be told, it started to change from September of 2004 when I redid right side of the tank. I waited little over a year to redo the rest and I think I finally have some room in the tank for things to grow out again.

As far as anemone tank, I think I last counted 22 in there but I seen another pale one today, so it;s probably another clone...I'm getting tired of it... :rolleyes:

Back