Show me your full tank shots

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

krish75 said:
Nice! You look like you have some really nice coraline growing in there as well!
Actually That is old coraline that when we drained the tank turned white....I cleaned everthing but the back. That coraline ...when it's on there its on there.It took me 2hrs and 1 blade.So i figured i would leave the back and give myself a reason to buy enough live rock to cover it..:):D...Hey krish I see you changed your avatar....to CBS....Nice pic

Last edited:
DSCN0787.jpg
[/IMG]

Took this today, 2 new 400w 10k lites in front

charlie said:
Yours looks darn good too, no matter what you say about your camera.:D
Thanks Charlie,Yeah im just happy that i finally got metal halides that should help alot...Hey charlie got another acro today and i must be lucky i got another good acro crab:):D

Just got a copperbanded butterfly today im hoping he's going to knock out my apstacia anemones..we will see..

As long as we're updating photos, here's my latest tank shot. Taken today. Next step is getting a piece of black acrylic across the back to hide the maintenance area.

fulltank_020506.jpg

Nice and clean sherman! I think the acrylic will work only enhance your tank. I have a black spare piece that I use to swap with the blue when I got bored, but since I siliconed the blue on the inside of my new tank, I'm stuck with it(LOL) I love the blue though even though I have black Tunzes:)

Nice tank sherman. I am thinking of doing the same with acrylic..

You'll love it! Much better than those paper back petsmart type things. You just have to make sure it is wiped good for smudges as well as the tank it self. Then you can play pretend to your friends that you have an acrylic tank:D I may try for the first time a shot of my tank with all of the lights on. I've only ever photographed 130 watts of it. If it turns out I will post it:)

Not to get off topic a bit or anything, but have any of you gone back to the beginning of this thread and scanned through the first few pages? It amazing (and funny at times) how much some peoples tanks have changed over time and how differently some people even post now!(LOL) It's hilarious to see the more layed back posters now getting all excited back then:lol:

Back